F.H. Buhl Club
SHARON — Preschool students and Red Cross, synchronized swim and tot swim participants can take part in the second annual “Swim with the Pumpkins” Oct. 26 in F.H. Buhl Club, 28 Pine St., Sharon.
The event starts at 5 p.m. with registration in the first-floor hallway. Children then go to their designated area.
These times are scheduled:
• “Swim with the Pumpkins” — 5:30 to 6:15 p.m., for last names beginning with A through M; and 6:15 to 7 p.m., N through Z.
• Halloween craft — 5:30 to 6:15 p.m., last names beginning with N through Z; and 6:15 to 7 p.m., A through M.
• Open swim for the entire family — 7 to 8 p.m.
Pumpkins will float in the pool for children to pick and take home. They also can make a Halloween craft in the nursery school room. Refreshments will be served. Siblings and friends are welcome.
A parent or guardian must attend with the child. Info: 724-981-3700.
F.H. Buhl Club
Kids in the news from March 10, 2014
Isaac Williams captures first place at PJAS
Things to do from March 10, 2014
A listing of things to do in the area.
As the person portraying Jean Valjean in "Les Miserables" for Area Community Theater of Sharpsville, Justin Ray must convey the emotion of the situation not just by how he looks, but in how he sings.
- Things to do from March 8, 2014
- Things to do from March 7, 2014
Rotary Club to fete Meehan
Patty Meehan will be honored by Sharon Rotary Club at its Chocolate and Wine Tasting event Saturday.
- Things to do from March 6, 2014
Tickets go on sale March 15 for dinner theater
The Presbyterian Church of West Middlesex dinner theater celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. In honor of the occasion, this year’s show will feature past performances named as greatest hits.
- Things to do from March 5, 2014
Art of the unknown
The artist giveth, but sometimes the artist has to taketh away.
Susan Jacobs is working on a mask impression – made from a cast of a real person’s face – with a scarf-like appendage wrapping around it. She has painted the piece but decided it is too shiny, so she’s sanding it to cut the shine. Maybe she’ll add more paint; maybe she won’t.
- Things to do from Feb. 27, 2014
- Things to do from Feb. 26, 2014
College graduate from Feb. 25, 2014
A list of area students who have recently graduated from colleges or universities.
Organizations from Feb. 25, 2014
On campus from Feb. 25, 2014
News from colleges and universities about area students.
- More Community Headlines
- Kids in the news from March 10, 2014