• Hickory High School class of 1960 meets for lunch at noon Saturday at Muscarella’s Cafe Italia, 500 Main St., Sharpsville.
• Mercer County Toastmasters Club gathers at 6:15 p.m. today in conference room 2 of UPMC Horizon, 2200 Memorial Drive, Farrell.
Meetings last approximately one hour and guests are welcome to attend. Toastmasters offers a proven and an enjoyable way to practice communication and leadership skills. Toastmasters is a nonprofit organization with more than 280,000 members in 13,500 clubs in 116 countries.
Details, visit the Mercer County Club’s website at http://9057.toastmastersclubs.org or call Club Treasurer Ruth Ray at 724-658-4138.
• West Middlesex High School class of 1970 gathers for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Ferrera’s Taste of Italy 869 E. State St. Sharon.
All classmates and friends are welcome.
• Primetimers, a 55 and over group, will meet at 10:30 a.m. Nov. 19 for fellowship at Clarks Mills United Methodist Church. At 11 a.m. Fran Bires from McKeever Environmental Center, Sandy Lake, will speak and show a video of his European trip this summer. There will be a Thanksgiving dinner at noon.
Arts & crafts
• iXL Rehab & Fitness Center sponsors a winter craft fair and Chinese auction from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at 193 N. Erie St., Mercer.
Proceeds will benefit the Creative Learning Christian School in Mercer.
• Greenville Area Historical Society invites the public to a lecture series at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Zion’s Reformed Church, Main Street.
Bill Fagley will be speaking on the history of the Lion’s Club and its role in the community.
• St. Anthony Church, Sherman Ave., is having a fall bread sale. Orders are to be picked up between 3 and 6 p.m. Nov. 26.
Order will be taken for apple and pumpkin pies, plain or raisin bread and cinnamon rolls.
To order, call 724-981-0281 or 1-330-448-4577.
• Holy Cross Church, Maple Drive, Hermitage, will be selling pumpkin rolls from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. every Wednesday at the church. Pumpkin rolls are $12.
Orders can be placced by calling 724-346-9937 on Wednesday mornings or at holycrosshermitagepa.org