• Juniper Village at the Shenango Inn, 1330 Kimberly Road, Sharon, is having breakfast in a bag. Drive through and grab breakfast from 7:30 to 9 a.m. June 17.
The breakfast is complimentary. Info: 724-347-4000.
• Animal Appeal, a pet education and rescue organization, has a selection of cats available for adoption. The adoption fee includes leukemia/feline immunodeficiency virus tests, first and second vaccinations, rabies vaccination, spay/neuter, and more. Animal Appeal uses an application process for all adoptions.
The cats may be seen during daily business hours at Hermitage Agway, 4065 E. State St.
Info: 724-347-3031 or 724-962-9284.
• Sharon Steel girls will hold their ninth annual reunion at 11 a.m. June 21 at Red Lobster restaurant, Hermitage.
Reservations, call Fran Pavcik, 724 962-7178 by June 11.
Info: Linda Savor, 724 927-2342; Barbara Sheasley, 724 962-7521 or Judy Shakley 330 394-2217.
• A benefit spaghetti dinner for Janet “Dar” Arnett, who has lung cancer, is set for 3 to 7 p.m. Saturday at Greenville Moose Club, 32 Shenango St.
There will also be a Chinese auction and a 50/50 raffle and a chance to win four tickets with a parking pass for the Philadelphia Phillies at Pittsburgh Pirates game on July 6. Seats are section 6, row F.
• Sharon First United Methodist Church, 237 W. Silver St., Sharon, is having a spaghetti dinner and silent auction from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
Dinner includes salad, spaghetti and meatballs, bread and butter, dessert and beverage.
Tickets $8; children age 4 and younger are free.
Tickets, call 724-983-0200 or tickets can be purchased at the door.
• A yard sale to benefit the American Heart Association will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at 1250 Highland Road, Sharon.
There will be books, holiday decorations, furniture and more.
• Westminster College McGill Library will hold its annual used book sale from 9 a.m. July 21 until 4 p.m. July 25 during regular library hours. Paperbacks will be sold for $1 and hardcover books for $2. The book sale is open to the public.
Summer library hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage, is having a Strawberry Festival from 2 to 6 p.m. June 18.
There will be home-grown fresh strawberries, cake, ice cream and beverage for $5. Also available will be stuffed cabbage, cabbage and noodles, hot dogs, sloppy joes, macaroni salad and baked beans.
Advanced tickets, call the church office, 724-981-2050. Tickets also will be available at the door.
Proceeds benefit the air conditioner/heater fund.