• Fourth annual community parking lot garage sale/flea market will run 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 14 at Sts. Peter and Paul Lutheran Church, 699 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon.
Cost is $5 per spot, which is two parking spaces.
Reservations, call Becky at 724-347-3643.
• A spaghetti dinner fundraiser for Dominic Cain will run 1 to 6 p.m. June 8 at Sharon Elks Lodge, 260 Connelly Blvd.
Dinner includes spaghetti, meatballs, salad, bread and dessert.
Cost is $7 for adults, $4 for children and $8 for takeouts.
There will also be a Chinese auction.
All proceeds go to Cain’s medical bills. Info: 724-346-5796.
• Westford Flower Club’s annual plant auction and sale will be ThursdayJune 5th at the South Shenango Township Building located on Collins Road. The auction begins promptly at 6 p,m. The public is invited to this event where a wide selection of perennials, shrubs and landscape planting are offered. Call 724-927-6641 or 724-932-3428 for more information.
• Pymatuning Joint High School class of 1954 meets at 12:30 p.m. June 11 at Carini’s in Jamestown.
All members, spouses and friends are invited to attend.
• Shenango Valley Senior Center, Hermitage, holds a Men’s Day Out party from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 13. Stuffed steak dinner served at noon for $2.50.
There will be pool, shuffleboard, a cornhole tournament and musical entertainment by Chuck Thorpe.
Men must be 50 or older for the tournament and 60 or older with two business days’ notice for lunch.
• Cooking for Crowds: A Volunteer’s Guide to Safe Food Handling will be from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. June 24 at Hermitage City Building.
People who are great cooks at home don’t necessarily know how to safely prepare and store large quantities of food for large groups. Learn more about safe food-handling practices.
Cost is $40 per organization for up to five members.
Reservations: 814-849-7631 or 724-981-0800.
Events of interest to the community are published as space permits. Send written information to The Herald, Box 51, Sharon 16146 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is not taken over the phone.