• Hickory High School class of 1958 meets at 6 tonight 6/17 in Murcko’s Restaurant, Hermitage.
All classmates and friends are invited.
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-342-0035.
• Hickory High School class of 1947 gathers at 11:30 a.m. today 6/17 in Perkins Restaurant, Hermitage.
All classmates and spouses are invited.
• Hickory High School class of 1960 gathers for lunch at noon Saturday at Muscarella’s Cafe Italia, Sharpsville.
• Farrell High School class of 1960 meets at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at The Golden Apple Inn, Wheatland.
Spouses and guests are welcome.
• Packard Electric and Delphi Packard Local 717 retirees meet at 10:30 a.m. June 25 in Local 717’s Union Hall in Warren (Ohio) Commerce Park, 2950 Sferra Ave.
Those attending are asked to take a labeled covered dish and table service for the picnic lunch, with hot dogs as the main dish. Condiments will be provided.
Bingo will be played instead of having a speaker.
• Bartramian Audubon Society’s annual picnic is set for Sunday at Buttermilk Hill Nature Sanctuary in Canal Township, Venango County.
At 4 p.m. there will be opportunities for bird and butterfly watching or a quick tour of the organic garden, and at 5:30 p.m. the hot dogs will go on the grill. Take a dish to share, place settings, and a folding chair. Hot dogs and drinks are provided.
Buttermilk Hill is one of Bartramian Audubon Society’s largest and oldest wildlife sanctuaries.
Directions: Kathie Goodblood. email@example.com or 814-432-4496.
• The 63rd annual Scarmack family reunion begins at 12:30 p.m. July 20 at Mercer County Shrine Club, Hermitage. A family Mass will be held at 11 a.m. at Our Lady of Fatima-St. Ann Church, Farrell.
A Chinese auction will be held. Everyone should take a new gift valued at no more than $5.
Bingo for adults, competitive corn hole tournament, children’s games, prizes and adult and children raffles are some of this year’s features.
Each family should bring desserts to be shared and their own beverages.
A meatball competition is new this year. The judges will taste and a special gift will be awarded to the winner.
A Scarmack Family Cookbook is planned for the 2015 reunion. Each family should submit favorite recipes, enclosed with their reservation payments.
Deadline for reservations is June 30 with Dan Scarmack, 448 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon 16146.