• The Shenango Valley Senior Center, 220 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, will be conducting the following events:
Jackie Langfried & Marty VanSickle of AWARE will discuss Fraud/Scams at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Mike Lysakowski of Countryside talks about the culture change in nursing homes at 11 a.m. Thursday.
Keystone Blind Association will conduct glaucoma screenings beginning at 10 a.m. May 14. Appointments, call 724-981-7950.
Hard Rock Rocksino bus trip, May 22. Cost is $30 and includes $15 in free slot play and a $5 food voucher.
Corn hole at 10 a.m. every Friday.
Reservations are now being taken for the Generation Go Online with Grant Dunsmore, new peer coach. Call 724-981-7950 after 11 a.m. for information.
• Mercer High School class of 1956 meets at 9 a.m. Saturday at Ryder’s Restaurant.
All classmates, spouses and friends are welcome.
• NUMISMATICS – Wheatland Mercer County Coin Club meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Wheatland Borough Building.
There will be special raffles, door prizes and refreshments. Guests welcome.
• Farrell High School class of 1956 meets for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Thursday at Montana Rib & Chop House, Hermitage.
Information for the patio party to be held June 28 at Jess’s Junction will be available.
• Mercer High School class of 1955 gathers at 11:30 a.m. May 14 for lunch at The Brass Lantern, Route 18, Transfer.
All classmates and guests are welcome.
• Team Danielle holds its third annual bazaar beginning at 9 a.m. May 30 and 31 at 654 Tanglewood Road, Hermitage.
There will be a bake sale and more.
Gently used tax-deductible donations for the home, yard and children are being accepted.
• Hubbard Junior Garden Club will holds its spring plant and bake sale from 9 a.m. to noon May 17 in the city building parking lot.
Club members are potting up their favority plants and pricing them to sell.
Funds generated are put back into the community in beautification projects.
Info: President Marti Altier, 330-534-9232.
• A benefit chicken dinner, bake sale and auction for heart patient is set for 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 16 at Stoney Point Grange, 69 Kremis Road, Delaware Township. Auction at 7:30 p.m.
Cost is by donation and takeouts will be available.