• A benefit spaghetti dinner for Janet “Dar” Arnett, who has lung cancer, is set for 3 to 7 p.m. May 31 at Greenville Moose Club, 32 Shenango St.
There will also be a Chinese auction and a 50/50 raffle and a chance to win four tickets with a parking pass for the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Philadelphia Phllies game on July 6. Seats are section 6, row F.
• Farrell High School class of 1956 meets for its annual summer outing at 5 p.m. June 28 at Jess’s Junction, Hermitage.
The patio party features hot and cold hors d’oeuvres at $10 per person and a cash bar for all beverages.
Reservations by June 5: Judy, 724-981-2430.
• West Middlesex High School class of 1969 gather for its 45th reunion Aug. 16.
Info: West Middlesex Class of 1969 on Facebook or call Frank Holzshu, 724-662-5159.
• Munnell Run Farm. 753 Greenville Road, Coolspring Township, welcomes wildlife photographer Jim Law for a free program that showcases his talent in capturing wildlife through a lens. His photos, all taken in Pennsylvania, have been set to music. The program begins at 6:30 p.m. June 4.
Register by June 3: 724-662-2242.
• Shenango Valley Senior Center, Hermitage, holds a Men’s Day Out party from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 13. Stuffed steak dinner served at noon for $2.50.
There will be pool, shuffleboard, a cornhole tournament and musical entertainment by Chuck Thorpe.
Men must be 50 or older for the tournament and 60 or older with two business days’ notice for lunch.
• Shenango Valley Senior Center, 220 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, sponsors a bus trip to Rivers Casino, Pittsburgh, on June 24. Bus departs the Sharon City Centre parking lot at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 5:30 p.m.
Cost is $30 and includes $20 in free slot play.
Sign up at the center between 1 and 4 p.m. You must be 50 or older to attend and seat reserved with payment.
Events of interest to the community are published as space permits. Send written information to The Herald, Box 51, Sharon 16146 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is not taken over the phone.