• West Middlesex High School Band holds its annual all-you-can-eat soup fest from noon to 3 p.m. Feb. 1 in the high school commons.
Cost is $5 a person and includes bread, crackers and drink. Take your own soup mug or purchase a Big Red mug while supplies last.
There will also be a Chinese auction.
• Case Avenue Elementary School holds a soup fest and Chinese auction from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday in the cafeteria of Sharon High School.
Cost for adults is $5 and children ages 5 to 12 are $3. Drinks will be $1 each and desserts are priced 50 cents to 75 cents.
Donations of 8 quarts of soup, loaves of Italian bread, soup bowls and spoons and gift certificates for the Chinese auction are welcome.
Info: Heather, 724-813-8391.
• A roast beef dinner will be served from noon to 3 p.m. Jan. 26 at the Hartford Masonic Temple, state Routes 7 and 305.
Menu includes roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, noodles, green beans, glazed German carrots, cole slaw, drink and dessert.
Cost is $8 for adults, $7 for seniors, $6 for children, and free for preschoolers.
Dinner is co-sponsored by Jerusalem Lodge 19 and Hartford Order of Eastern Star 518.
• A spaghetti dinner benefit for Craig and Greg Osmon will be 1 to 5 p.m. Jan. 26 in the cafeteria of Sharon High School.
Craig and Gregn and two other classmates, along with another family were involved in a traffic crash in Sharon in November, which claimed the lives of three people. The Osmons have gone through surgeries and extensive physical therapy in their recovery.
Family, friends and loved ones are asking for contributions to make the benefit a success, as the family is encountering mounting medical and household bills.
Cost for dinner is $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 10 and younger. Tickets will be available at the door, from SHS football players or by calling Cindy,330-647-4839.
Donations can be made at any PNC Bank to the Craig and Greg Osmon Benefit Fund.
A Chinese auction will be part of the benefit.
• The Harriett B. Wright Missionary Society will host a soup and sandwich luncheon from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Greater Morris Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church, 926 Darr Ave., Farrell.
• Sharon High School class of 1953 meets for lunch at noon Wednesday at Denny’s Restaurant, Hermitage.
• Mercer County Disabled American Veterans Chapter 55 meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Sharon Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1338, 439 E. State St..
• Farrell High School class of 1961 gathers for lunch at noon Monday at Red Lobster, Hermitage. Spouses and friends welcome.
• Packard Electric and Delphi Packard Local 717’s retirees meet at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Local 717’s Union Hall in Warren (Ohio) Commerce Park, 2950 Sferra Ave.
Those attending are asked to take a labeled covered dish and their own table service. This month, a main meat dish will not be provided.
Memberships are to be renewed at a cost of $5.
Events of interest to the community are published as space permits. Send written information to The Herald, Box 51, Sharon 16146 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is not taken over the phone.