• The American Red Cross plans these blood drives:
Noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Church of the Good Shepherd, West Middlesex.
Noon to 6 p.m. Feb. 6 and 20, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage.
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 6, Penn State Shenango, Sharon. Red Cross donates $4 for each presenting donor toward Penn State’s THON Charity benefiting pediatric cancer programs.
* Grove City Medical Center’s annual prostate screening for men will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday in the ambulatory surgery center in Pine Township.
The screening will include a PSA blood test, along with a digital rectal examination. Fee for the laboratory cost of the screening is $15.
* Drs. Robert Piston and Allan Evangelista will conduct free hand and foot screenings from 2 to 4 p.m. Feb. 7 in Shenango Valley Senior Community Center, Hermitage. Appointments: 724-342-2663, ext. 33.
• Healthy Steps for Older Adults, a free health and wellness tutorial designed to keep seniors independent for as long as possible, will be offered from 9:30 to 11:30 Feb. 3 and 10 in Shenango Valley Senior Community Center, Hermitage.
The program is sponsored by the state Department of Aging.
• UPMC Horizon offers these programs:
Silver and Fit, 1 to 2 p.m. today and Thursday, Wellness Center, 26 Conneaut Lake Road, Hempfield Township. Info: 724-588-3001.
Birth Place tours, 9 to 10 a.m. today, hospital in Farrell. Register: 724-983-7962.
Free bariatric surgery information sessions, 10 a.m. Wednesday, assembly rooms A and B, Greenville. Register: 724-588-6660.
• Sharon Regional Health System offers these programs in the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage, unless otherwise noted:
Tours of the Birthing Center in the hospital, 740 E. State St., Sharon, daily from 1 to 5 p.m.
Appointments: 724-983-3927 or www.sharonregional.com for a virtual tour of the Birthing Center.
Highmark Health on the Menu: A Healthy Tour of the Grocery Store, noon todayJan. 28.
Why Your Pap Test is So Important, noon Wednesday. Dr. Linet Ochweri will speak.
Conversation about Dementia, 1 p.m. Thursday. Workshop offers tips on family conversations about going to the doctor, deciding when to stop driving and making legal and financial plans.
Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.