• The National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders holds a support group meeting for men and women with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and their families and friends at 5:30 p.m. Thursdays (except for holidays) in the Founders Room of Notre Dame Church, Hermitage.
Meetings are free. Info: Renee Zamary, 724-981-5435 or www.anad.org
• The Mahoning Valley New Voice Club, a support group for laryngectomes and their families/friends, will meet at 6 p.m. Feb. 12 at the Youngstown Hearing and Speech Center, located in Beeghly Medical Park, 6614 Southern Blvd., Youngstown.
Info: Donna Hendricks, 330-726-8855.
• TOPS, or Take Pounds off Sensibly, meets at 9:30 a.m. Tuesdays in the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage. Weigh-ins begin at 8:30 a.m. There is a fee but the first class is free. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• Juniper Village at the Shenango Inn, Sharon, hosts a 30-minute chair exercise class by Silver Sneakers at 10 a.m. weekdays in January.
• Quota of Shenango Valley and Sharon Regional Health System sponsor an American Sign Language I sign language class beginning March 6 at the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage. There is a $20 fee.
• The Help Hotline Crisis Center, Inc. Recovery Program offers a free 10-week mental health educational course called BRIDGES (Building Recovery and Individual Dreams through Education and Support) starting today from 5 to 7 p.m. and continue every Tuesday at Trumbull Memorial Hospital.
Registration: Nancy, 330-747-5111.