• Penn High School class of 1957 meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Gallery Grille for their monthly dinner.
All classmates, spouses and guests are welcome.
• The Ancient Order of Hibernians meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at Jess’s Junction, Hermitage.
The Ancient Order of Hibernians is an Irish Catholic men’s organization. New members are welcome.
• Vincent United Methodist Church will serve a creamed chicken over biscuits dinner beginning at 12:30 p.m. Sunday at the church, Walnut Street, Jackson Center
Meal includes potatoes, vegetable, apple sauce, dessert, beverage.
Cost is $8 for adults and $4 for ages 10 and younger.
• PPG Reflections and Memories Relay For Life has rescheduled the weather-delayed Car-Bike Cruise-In for 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at McCandless Ford, 8416 Sharon-Mercer Road, Mercer.
Driver registration is $5. There will be a 50/50 drawing, Chinese auction, music with DJ Rick, food, and a driver-only drawing.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society’s 24-hour Relay For Life at Mercer High School June 14 beginning at 9 a.m.
• Sandy Lake Wesleyan Church, Route 173 south of Sandy Lake borough, holds its annual trash and treasure yard sale from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 5 and 6 and 9 a.m. to noon June 7.
Proceeds benefit youth camp scholarships and projects.
• St. George’s Serbian Church holds a spaghetti benefit dinner for the Robert “Bobby” Milankovich family from 4 to 7 p.m. June 14 in the church social hall, 65 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage.
Dinner includes meatballs, salad, bread and butter, dessert and coffee.
Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children younger than 12. Takeouts availabe.
• Munnell Run Farm, 753 Greenville Road, Mercer, welcomes wildlife photographer Jim Law, who will put on a program that showcases his talent to capture wildlife through a lens, all taken in Pennsylvania, that he has set to music. The program begins at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Pre-register at 724-662-2242 by Tuesday. The program is free.