• The Northwest Pa. Auctioneers Association’s annual spring auction to benefit Shriner’s Children’s Hospital in Erie will be Feb. 15 at the Hickory VFW on Route 62, Hermitage. The hospital provides free care and transportation for any child in need of medical services.
The public is being asked to donate or consign quality merchandise for the auction by calling 724-652-2070, 724-654-7933 or 724-253-2189 or emailing email@example.com
• Farrell Eastern Star holds a Chinese auction and card party from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 22 at the Kedron Masonic Lodge, corner of Walnut and Erie streets in West Middlesex.
• Hickory High School class of 1958 Supper Club meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Ferrara’s, 869 E. State St., Sharon.
Info: 724-342-0035 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sharon Tube retirees monthly meeting for January has been cancelled.
• Farrell High School class of 1953 gathers for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Ferrara’s Italian Restaurant, East State Street, Sharon.
• Farrell High School class of 1945 meets at noon Feb. 4 at Montana’s Rib & Chop House, Hermitage.
Classmates and guests are welcome.
• Farrell High School class of 1954 meets at noon for lunch on Wednesday at Red Lobster in Hermitage.