• The American Red Cross plans these blood drives:
Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday 6 and Feb. 20, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage.
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Penn State Shenango, Sharon. Red Cross donates $4 for each presenting donor toward Penn State’s THON Charity benefiting pediatric cancer programs.
• Drs. Robert Piston and Allan Evangelista will conduct free hand and foot screenings from 2 to 4 p.m. Friday in Shenango Valley Senior Community Center, Hermitage. Appointments: 724-342-2663, ext. 33.
• Primary Health Network offers Affordable Health Care Act application assistance from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 11 and March 4 in Community Library of the Shenango Valley in Sharon. Learn step by step how to enroll for health care free of charge.
• UPMC Horizon offers these programs:
Silver and Fit, 1 to 2 p.m. today and Thursday, Wellness Center, 26 Conneaut Lake Road, Hempfield Township. Info: 724-588-3001.
Birth Place tours, 9 to 10 a.m. today, hospital in Farrell. Register: 724-983-7962.
Free Heel Screenings, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Womancare Center.
Call 724-347-7700 for an appointment.
• Sharon Regional Health System offers these programs in the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage, unless otherwise noted:
Tours of the Birthing Center in the hospital, 740 E. State St., Sharon, daily from 1 to 5 p.m.
Appointments: 724-983-3927 or www.sharonregional.com for a virtual tour of the Birthing Center.
“Highmark Senior Products” at 11 a.m. Wednesday. Register at 800-978-6590.
“Highmark Health on the Menu: What’s Your Number?” at noon Feb. 11. Gayle Linden, LPN, is the speaker. Register at Sharon Regional’s Health Information Center, 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
“New Guidelines for Cardiac Prevention” 12 p.m. Feb. 12. J. Ronald Mikolich, M.D., cardiologist, is the speaker. Light refreshments available. Register at Sharon Regional’s Health Information Center, 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• The National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders holds a support group meeting for men and women with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and their families and friends at 5:30 p.m. Thursdays (except for holidays) in the Founders Room of Notre Dame Church, Hermitage.
Meetings are free. Info: Renee Zamary, 724-981-5435 or www.anad.org
• The Mahoning Valley New Voice Club, a support group for laryngectomes and their families/friends, will meet at 6 p.m. Feb. 12 at the Youngstown Hearing and Speech Center, located in Beeghly Medical Park, 6614 Southern Blvd., Youngstown.
Info: Donna Hendricks, 330-726-8855.
• Sharon Regional offers the following support group meetings:
Bariatric Support Group meets at 6 p.m. Feb. 13 at the Diangostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage.
To register or for more information call 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
Celiac Disease Support Group meets at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 13 at the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage.
To register or for information call 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
Bereavement Sharing Support Group meets at 1 p.m. Feb. 13 at Eat’n Park, State Street, Hermitage. This is for those grieving the death of a loved one.
To register or for more information, call 724-983-3878.