• The next general meeting of the Democrat Women of Mercer County is at 10 a.m. Saturday in Shenango Valley Senior Community Center, Hermitage.
• Mercer High School class of 1955 meets for lunch at 11:30 a.m. Feb. 12 at the Brass Lantern, Route 18 in Transfer.
All classmates and guests are welcome.
• Mercer County Unit NAACP meets at 6 p.m. Monday at the NAACP office building, 700 Hamilton Ave., Farrell.
• Reynolds High School class of 1961 meets for lunch at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Cianci’s Restaurant, Mercer Road, Greenville. Please note the change in location. The class meets the second Tuesday of each month.
• Mercer Area Garden Club will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at Mercer United Methodist Church. Debbie Thompson of Nelson’s Flowers will speak on arranging flowers with a Valentine’s Day theme. Members are reminded that dues may be brought to the meeting or mailed to: Jack Thiess, 448 E. Butler St., Mercer 16137. Members may also take items for the monthly raffle. All members and potentional members are welcome. Info: 724-662-5180 or 724-475-4301.
• Fredonia Delaware High School class of 1960 gathers for lunch at 11 a.m. Feb. 13 at The Stone Arch in Greenville.
• Hickory High School class of 1953 meets for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday at Perkin’s Restaurant, 2945 E. State St., Hermitage.
All classmates and spouses are welcome.
• Primetimers, a 55 and over group, meets at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Clarks Mills United Methodist Church for fellowship. Dee Peterson will present a reenactment of the Civil War and Lincoln at 11 a.m. Lunch will be provided at noon.
• The College Club of Sharon meets at 1 p.m. Saturday in the fellowship hall of First Presbyterian Church of Sharon.
Rhonda Paglia, author of “The Little Lambs and the Very Special Mission” will be the speaker. Hostesses will be Nora L. Garay and Carol Flores. Any woman who holds a four-year degree or a two-year associate degree from an accredited college or university is eligible for membership. If interested, call 724-699-2593 or 724-962-1699, for a application form. Guests and prospective members are welcome.
• Sharpsville High School class of 1952 meets for lunch at noon Friday at the High Street Pub & Grille, Sharpsville.
All class members and friends are welcome to attend. Plans will be made for class members for their 80th birthdays at a Birthday Party to be held Sept. 13.
• Shenango River Watchers is holding its annual public meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Buhl Park Activities Building, located at the Forker Boulevard entrance to Buhl Park.
Details: SRW ofiice, 724-342-5453.