• Immaculate Heart of Mary Church sponsors a bus trip to the newly opened Hard Rock Rocksino in Northfield Park, Ohio, on March 13. Bus leaves the church parking lot in Mercer at 9 a.m. and will leave the casino at 4:30 p.m. to return home.
Cost is $35 per person and includes $15 in incentives and a $5 food voucher.
Info: Marge, 724-854-1503.
• Our Lady of Fatima Altar Rosary Society sponsors a bus trip to Rivers Casino, Pittsburgh, June 9. Bus departs at 9:30 a.m. and returns at 7 p.m.
Reservations: 724-962-1665 after March 6.
• Shenango Valley Senior Center, 220 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, offers these programs:
Rivers Casino bus trip, Feb. 20. Cost is $30 and includes $20 free slot play and $5 food voucher. Reserve a seat in person at the center.
Delbert Coxson will conduct a hoe-down square dancing tutorial and the Virginia Reel and Circle dances at 2 p.m. Feb. 26. Cost is $1.
Don Gold “The Art Guy” offers two new classes March 12. The first is Watercolor/Acrylic paint class at 10 a.m. and the second is Drawing Made Easy at 1 p.m. See his demo at the center at 11 a.m. March 5. If interested call 724-652-0752 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hickory High School class of 1958 meets for dinner at 5 p.m. Feb. 18 at Ferrara’s Taste of Italy, Sharon.
All classmates, spouses and significant others are invited.
Info: 724-342-0035 or email@example.com
• West Middlesex High School class of 1959 gathers at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the (West) Middlesex Diner.
All classmates and friends are welcome.
• Mercer County Vietnam Era Veterans Association meets at 7 p.m. Sunday at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1338, 439 E. State St., Sharon.
• Mercer County Disabled American Veterans Chapter 55 gathers at 7 p.m. Feb. 19 at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1338, 439 E. State St., Sharon.
• Farrell High School class of 1961 meets for lunch at noon Monday at Jess’s Junction, Hermitage.
Spouses and friends are welcome.
• Primetimers, a 55 and older group meets Tuesday at Clarks Mills United Methodist Church at 10:30 a.m. for fellowship. Sam Bellich, Mercer County Area Agency on Aging executive director, will speak at 11 a.m. on elder abuse and medical assistance eligibility. A potluck lunch will be at noon.
Take a dish to share.
• Farrell High School class of 1947 meets at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 27 at The Golden Apple Inn, Wheatland.
Reservations are not needed.
• Midwestern Local Task Force – Right to Education will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. March 4 at Laurel High School, near New Castle. A brief training will be given related to individual education plans with a focus on transition planning. The session will be hosted by Lawrence County Task Force members.
The presentation will be the first 45 minutes and then all participants are welcome to stay for the open meeting and learn about the task force, which advocates for students receiving special education in Butler, Lawrence and Mercer counties.
Info: 724-458-6700, ext. 1207.
• Kinsman United Methodist Church trustees will serve a chicken and biscuit dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. Feb. 19.
Tickets are $7 for adults, $3.75 for children ages 3 to 12 and free for children younger than age 3.
Takeouts available by calling 330-876-5641.
• The Presbyterian Women of Unity Presbyterian Church, Greenfield, will hold an indoor yard sale from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 28 and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 1.
Lunch will be available.
Proceeds will support mission projects.