• Tower Presbyterian Church, 248 S. Broad St., Grove City, is having an indoor yard sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. today11/16/13. Set your own price. All proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project.
• Have a “Hart” Spaghetti Dinner benefit runs 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 24 in Lutheran Heritage Room, Howard Miller Student Center at Thiel College, 75 College Ave., Greenville.
Ryan Hart, a 2009 Franklin High School graduate and Thiel College student, has been diagnosed with osteosarcoma for the second time. The dinner will raise money for his medical expenses. Cost is $10 a person and takeouts available.
Info: Bobbi Mutinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Todd Guerrini benefit spaghetti dinner and Chinese auction runs noon to 4 p.m. Nov. 24 at Reynolds Veterans of Foreign Wars, 115 Edgewood Drive, Greenville.
Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children younger than age 10. Tickets available at the door. There will be a raffle for a mini IPad and a Kindle Fire HD. Proceeds will go to Todd and his wife, Gail, to help with medical and household bills during this difficult time. Todd is hospitalized due to complications with pancreatitis.
Tickets, call Trisha Schilling, 724-456-4810; Shelia Shilling, 724-877-1680 or Cindy Zedaker, 724-346-1566.
• Sharon Tube Co. retirees meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Sharpsville American Legion.
• Hickory High School class of 1947 meets at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday in Perkins Restaurant, Hermitage.
Spouses and guests are welcome.
• “Brookfield Over the Hill Gang” seniors gather at 10 a.m. Nov. 22 at the Brookfield Trumbull Fire Hall.
Trumbull Senior Production Company, singers and dancers, will entertain.
• Kinsman Historical Society meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Kinsman Presbyterian Church Parlor, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
Guest speaker will be James D. Carnes from Mercer. His topic will be Morgan’s 1863 “Great Raid” into Ohio.
Light refreshments will be served.
• The monthly Grove City Area Chamber of Commerce cash mob will meet at 10:30 a.m. today11/16 at 119 S. Broad St., before heading to the mystery business. Each participant is asked to have $20 to spend. If there are at least 25 participants, there will be a $50 cash prize awarded to someone, courtesy of Click Family Chiropractic.
• Slippery Rock University and the Council of Three Rivers Americane Indian Cnter in Pittsburgh will present Native American Celebration Day from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at SRU’s Smith Student Center. The event will include storytelling (9:30 a.m.), traditions, customs, dances (10:30 a.m.), drumming (11:30 and 1:30 p.m.) and a 12:30 p.m. discussion of the impact of using Native American words as sports team names and mascots.
• A department service officer from the American Legion will be on hand to answer any questions regarding VA and state benefits from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at the American Legion Post 299, 1395 E. State St., Sharon. No appointment is necessary; take proof of veteran status. Info: 800-274-8387, ext. 2037.