• Mercer County Historical Society hosts a program tonight on the Union and Confederate calvaries, presented by Kent Warman. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the program starts at 7.
The Civil War Discussion Group is part of the Historical Society’s ongoing efforts to provide programming related to local history. The roundtable meets the second Tuesday of each month from September through May. Participation in the discussion group is open to the public and is free.
The Historical Society’s headquarters is at 119 S. Pitt Street, Mercer. Info: 724-662-3490.
• Hickory High School class of 1960 gathers for lunch at noon Saturday at Nick’s Inn 62, Hermitage
• West Middlesex High School class of 1970 meets for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Applebee’s in Hermitage.
All classmates and friends are welcome.
• Club Pet Adoption announces its major fundraising event schedule for 2014:
• Reverse Raffle Dinner, April 5.
• Craft/Flea Market and Adoption Day, Aug. 9.
• Second Annual Chinese Auction Extravaganza, Dec. 7.
Info: Jane, 724-704-1314, or Paula, 724-877-9612.
• St. George Serbian Orthodox Church, 65 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, hosts a wild game dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. Feb. 15.
Cost for the all-you-can-eat dinner is $20.
Advance tickets, call Mike at 724-528-3708.
• Hermitage Parks & Recreation is sponsoring bus trip to Cleveland Home & Garden Show on Feb. 15. Bus leaves Hermitage Municipal Building parking lot at 8:30 a.m. and returns to Hermitage at 7 p.m.
Cost is $38 per person and includes transportation and admission to Home & Garden Show. The bus will stop at Cracker Barrel in Twinsburg for dinner on your own.
To register, call 724-981-0800.