Arts & crafts
• Reynolds Covered Bridge Craft Show will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 29 at Reynolds High School.
More than 100 crafters will be on hand. There will be a Chinese auction.
Admission is $2 for adults and $1 for students.
• West Middlesex Kiwanis Club holds its annual pancake day feature apple walnut pancakes from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday in the cafeteria of West Middlesex High School.
Cost for the all-you-can-eat pancakes and sausage dinner is $7 for adults and $4 for children younger than age 12.
Proceeds benefit school scholarships and children in the community.
• Club Pet Adoption’s Reverse Raffle Dinner is set for April 5 at the Reynolds Veterans of Foreign Wars. Doors open at 5 p.m. and dinner served at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $50 per couple and include dinner for two and a chance at the $1,200 payout.
New this year: a “ghost board” offering people unable to attend a chance at $1,000. Tickets for this board are $15.
Info and tickets: Jane Baglier at 724-704-1314.
• The Fourth Annual Chinese Auction to benefit Mercer County Mental Health Association is April 6 at Sharon American Legion Post 299, 1395 E. State St. Doors open at 12:30 p.m. and auction begins at 3 p.m.
Cost is $5.
There will be extra raffles to include larger items, baskets, 50/50, money bouquet and more. Snacks will be available.
Purchase a ticket prior to March 24 and receive a free sheet of tickets.
Info: 724-347-1303 or 724-866-2788.
• Grove City Woman’s Club is taking orders for frozen fruit pies, cream pies and pumpkin rolls during the month of March. Orders are to be picked up April 17 at 1 Old Barmore Lane, Grove City. All items are $9 each.
Offered are apple walnut carmel, peach, pecan and very berry fruit pies and chocolate, lemon meringue and coconut cream.
• The 36th Annual Grove City Rotary Club Radio and Cable TV Auction will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. The live auction will be broadcast on WSAJ-FM 91.1 and Armstrong Cable Channel 19.
Over $30,000 in merchandise and services will be auctioned. All bids will be accepted over the phone by calling 724-458-4214.
Bidders are encouraged to go to www.grovecityrotaryclub.org prior to Friday at noon to register online for a Bidder’s Number or may call the auction phone number starting Saturday to register. All bidders must have a Bidder’s Number to participate in the auction.
This is Grove City Rotary’s fundraiser for the year. Money raised will be used to support several initiatives both in the community and abroad.
Information go to www. grovecityrotaryclub.org