• The fourth annual Chinese auction fundraiser to benefit Mercer County Mental Health Association is set for April 6 at Sharon American Legion Post 299, 1395 E. State St., Sharon. Doors open at 12:30 p.m. and auction starts at 3 p.m.
Admission is $5 and includes one sheet of tickets plus some refreshments.
There will be extra raffles to include larger items, baskets, 50/50, money bouquet and more. Snacks will be sold.
Purchase your ticket prior to March 24 and receive a free sheet of tickets.
Info: 724-347-1303 or 724-866-2788.
• A pasta dinner/Chinese auction to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Pennsylvania Chapter, will run from 4 to 7 p.m. April 1 at the Lion’s Community Center, Jamestown.
Auction items donated from artists, authors, celebrities, as well as local businesses.
There is a cost for the dinner. Auction tickets are separate.
The event is sponsored by “The Sage Walkers” team.
Info: Lois Bates, 724-877-5224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Team Danielle Earthday luncheon is set for April 26 at Avalon at Squaw Creek, Vienna. There will be raffles, door prizes and more.
All proceeds benefit sarcoma cancer research.
Team Danielle also will attend the Pittsburgh Cure Sarcoma event on July 12 at North Park in Pittsburgh.
More information, regarding both events, will be announced at a later date.
• A pool tournament to benefit Natalie Olson is set for March 29 in Bissell’s Silver Star Saloon, Sharon. Registration begins at 11 a.m. and tournament starts at noon.
Natalie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on Dec. 20 and has had two surgeries and will be starting chemotherapy. Proceeds will help to make her treatment and travel a little less worrisome.
Registration fee is $10 a person and participants must be 18 or older. See a bartender for preregistration details.
There will also be a Chinese auction and DJ Dani Luv will entertain.
• St. George Serbian Orthodox Church, 65 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, holds an Easter bake sale. There will be Easter bread plain for $5; Easter bread with raisins, $6; apple strudel, $8 and nut roll is $12.
Orders are to be picked up between 2 and 4 p.m. April 16.
To order, call Honey at 724-342-0115.