Arts & crafts
• Reynolds Covered Bridge Craft Show runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 29 at Reynolds High School.
As many as 100 crafters will be on hand. There will also be a Chinese auction.
Admission is $2 for adults and $1 for students.
• Shenango Valley Senior Center, 220 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, sponsors a bus trip to Presque Isle Downs Casino, Erie, on April 24.
Cost is $30 with $35 in free play. Reserve a seat by signing up at the center between 1 and 4 p.m. weekdays.
• Twin City Elks Building Fund Committee is sponsoring a bus trip April 5 to Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh. Bus departs at 9 a.m. from the parking lot of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, 314 Idaho St., Farrell, and leaves the casino at 4 p.m. to return home.
Cost is $35 and includes $15 in slot play and a $5 food voucher.
Reservations: 724-981-2767 or 724-342-3203.
• Grove City Woman’s Club is taking orders for frozen fruit pies, cream pies and pumpkin rolls during the month of March. Orders are to be picked up April 17 at 1 Old Barmore Lane, Grove City. All items are $9 each.
Offered are apple walnut carmel, peach, pecan and very berry fruit pies and chocolate, lemon meringue and coconut cream.
•Sharon High School classes of 1973 and 1974 are holding a reunion mixer Aug. 9 at the Corinthian in downtown Sharon.
Grant Street Exit will provide the entertainment and The Corinthian will provide the menu.
Tickets must be purchased by May 12.
Info or for reservations e-mail: class of 1973: Mimi Mentrek at firstname.lastname@example.org and for the class of 1974: Jim Lumpp at email@example.com
• MENSA, the nation’s oldest and largest IQ society, will give entrance exams at 1 p.m. Saturday at George Junior Republic in Pine Township.
Register: US.MENSA.org or e-mail WPAMensatest@gmail.com
Events of interest to the community are published as space permits. Send written information to The Herald, Box 51, Sharon 16146 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is not taken over the phone.