• Hickory High School class of 1958 meets for dinner at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Ferrara’s, 869 E. State St., Sharon.
All classmates and friends are invited.
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-342-0035.
• Penn High School class of 1949 gathers at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Carini’s Restaurant, 212 Main St., Greenville.
• Shenango Valley Landscape Management Workshop, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. March 25-26 at Buhl Park.
Gain a competitive lead on landscaping techniques and more.
Cost is $65 per person (ask about our group rates) for this two-day workshop, bag lunch included.
Check out www.cottagegardens.org for a more detailed schedule.
Reservations, call 724-981-2911 by Tuesday.
• K9’s In Need, based out of Pulaski, and the Mahoning Township Police Department are teaming up to hold a pasta dinner and mega Chinese auction March 29 at Mahoning Tonwship Building, 4512 W. State St., Hillsville, Pa. Dinner served from 3 to 7 p.m. and auction drawing will start immediately following.
There will also be a huge bake sale.
Dinners are $8 for adults and $5 for kids ages 12 and younger.
Part of the proceeds from the event will be used to get a bullet- and knife-proof vest for the police department’s newest member, K9 officer Vex.
If you would like to donate a basket for the auction, call Kim, 724-962-4544.
• A pancake and sausage breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday at the Mercer County Shrine Club, Lamor Road, Hermitage.
Cost is $7, with children younger than 12 free.
Proceeds benefit Mercer County Shrine Club & Wheel Patrol.
• St. Anthony Parish begins its annual Lenten fish fry from 4 to 7 p.m. today and continues every Friday during Lent, including Good Friday, in the church hall. Use the Sherman Avenue entrance.
Fried or baked fish dinners will be prepared fresh to order. Also on the menu is homemade Palachinka.
Takeouts available. Info: 724-342-7391.
• Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Mercer, holds fish fry dinners from 5 to 7 p.m. today and March 21, 28 and April 4, 11 and 18 in Gallagher Hall.
Menu includes fries, mac & cheese, cole slaw, bread and butter, coffee, tea and lemonade, and homemade cake.
Cost is $9 for adults, $4 for children and free for ages 3 and younger. Takeouts available.