• UPMC Horizon Oncology Patient Care Fund will host its annual spaghetti dinner and raffles from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday in Moose Family Center, 32 Shenango St., Greenville.
Dinner includes all-you-can-eat spaghetti, two meatballs, salad, rolls and butter, beverage and dessert.
Cost is $6 for adults and $3 for children ages 10 and younger. Tickets available at the door. Takeouts also available.
• Shenango Valley Faith Academy holds a rummage and bake sale from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 5 in Faith Presbyterian Church, 2370 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage.
To donate housewares, furniture, books, toys, clothing or other items call 724-815-4115 to arrange for dropoff or pickup.
• A spaghetti dinner, 50/50 raffle, Chinese auction, gun raffle, T-shirt and baked goods sale is set for noon to 6 p.m. April 5 in Fredonia Presbyterian Church to benefit Jason Benninghoff of Fredonia, who was seriously injured in a car crash Sept. 29.
Tickets are $10 at the door or in advance at Coach Diner, Fredonia Corner Market, or from George or Jo Ellen Benninghoff at 724-475-4965; children younger than 5 eat free. Takeouts available.
Donations payable to Pray for Jay Medical Benefit Fund accepted by Jo Ellen Benninghoff, 105 Second St., Fredonia 16124 or online via PayPal or credit card at: https://sites.google.com/site/pray4jaybenefit
• Team Danielle Earth Day luncheon is set for 11 a.m. April 26 at Avalon at Squaw Creek, Vienna. Lunch will be served at 12:30 p.m.
There will be a lottery tree raffle ($250 in scratch-off tickets) and 50/50 and two basket raffles.
An informal fashion show using recycled clothing will also be held. Unique vendors will be on hand.
All proceeds benefit sarcoma cancer research and awareness.
Tickets: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-699-1475.
• Shenango Valley Senior Community Center sponsors a bus trip to Hard Rock Rocksino near Cleveland on May 22. Cost: $30 with $15 coin bonus and $5 food voucher. Reserve your seat at the center in Hermitage.