• Wheatland-Farrell United Methodist Church holds an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. today in the church at 75 Mercer Ave., Wheatland. Tickets: $6 for adults, $3 for children age 4 through 12, and free for ages 3 and younger. Proceeds benefit the church’s general fund.
• Grace United Methodist Church, 210 S. Broad St., Grove City, hosts Soup & Bread Line Meal, with bowls made by students of George Junior Republic’s Art-2-0 program and Grove City College from noon to 3 p.m. March 2.
Proceeds benefit Grove City Community Food Pantry.
Tickets including bread and soup in a one-of-a-kind bowl to keep: $10 adults and $5 for ages 16 and younger.
• MENSA, the nation’s oldest and largest IQ society, will give entrance exams at 1 p.m. March 8 at the George Junior Republic campus in Pine Township.
Register: US.MENSA.org or e-mail WPAMensatest@gmail.com
• The Gibson House in Jamestown hosts:
• Town Hall Meeting for community members to share ideas, thoughts, concerns and opinions, 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Afternoon Mid-Winter Tea fundraiser with scones, tea sandwiches, a variety of teas and plenty of time for conversation and tours, 1 to 3 p.m. March 1. Prices vary by menu selection. Reservations: 724-927-6045.
• Sharon High School class of 1953 meets for lunch at noon Wednesday at Denny’s Restaurant, Hermitage.
• Farrell High School class of 1953 meets for lunch at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Montana’s Rib & Chop House, Hermitage.
• Farrell High School class of 1954 gathers for lunch at noon Wednesday at Ferrara’s Taste of Italy, Sharon.