• Girls of Brookfield High School class of 1969 will meet for lunch at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Olive Garden, Niles, Ohio.
• Brookfield “Over the Hill Gang” seniors gather at 10 a.m. Friday in Brookfield firehall.
Diane Sippl will entertain.
• Sawhill retirees meet at 10 a.m. March 4 at Sharon American Legion Hall.
Retirees and spouses are welcome.
• Farrell High School class of 1945 meets for lunch at noon March 4 at Muscarella’s Cafe Italia, Sharpsville.
Classmates and guests are welcome.
• A Shrove Tuesday pancake supper will be served from 4 to 7 p.m. March 4 at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage.
Menu includes all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, fruit cup, coffee, tea or punch.
Cost is $5 for adults and $2.50 for children. Tickets: church office, 724-981-2050.
• Lackawannock Township Civic League holds a chili luncheon from 1 to 3:30 p.m. March 9 in the municipal building to benefit the scholarship fund.
Crackers, bread and beverages (hot and cold) will be provided. Those attending are asked to take their own soup bowl and spoons. Dessert will be available.
Cost is $5 for adults and $3 for children ages 10 and younger.
There will also be a Chinese auction with tickets available that day.
Info: 724-346-4332 or 724 347-2636.
• Quota International of Hermitage’s Gutchies for Kidz program continues to accept new undergarments for schoolage children through high school. Drop-off tubs are at:
• Knott’s Interiors – 1505 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage
• Greenville Savings Bank – 550 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage
• Je’riel Fashions – 1550 E. State St., Hermitage
• Lori Rollinson’s Hair Boutique – 22 E. Shenango St., Sharpsville
Info: 724-347-7410 or 724-699-7282.
• Club Pet Adoption’s Reverse Raffle Dinner is set for April 5 at the Reynolds Veterans of Foreign Wars. Doors open at 5 p.m. and dinner served at 7 p.m.
Tickets are $50 per couple and include dinner for two and a chance at the $1,200 payout.
New this year - a “ghost board” offering people unable to attend a chance at $1,000. Tickets for this board are $15.
Info and tickets: Jane Baglier at 724-704-1314.
• Hubbard First United Methodist Church Men’s Club, 48 Church St., holds its annual spaghetti dinner and Chinese auction from 3:30 to 7 p.m. March 8.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for children ages 6-12, and free for children ages 5 and younger. Tickets: at the door or by calling 330-534-3383. Takeouts available.
Proceeds will help fund church projects.