• Shenango Valley Senior Center, 220 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, offers the following activities:
Generations Go Online with Grant Dunsmore as the new peer coach. Reservations, call 724-981-7950 after 11 a.m. Tuesdays through Fridays.
Hard Rock Rocksino bus trip, May 22. Cost is $30 and includes $15 free slot play and $5 food voucher. You must come to the center to reserve your seat.
Delbert Coxson will have square dance, circle dance, Virginia reel dance tutorials beginning at 2 p.m. April 23. Cost is $1. Classes will continue the fourth Wednesday of each month until future notice.
Corn hole, 1 p.m. every Friday.
• Hickory High School class of 1960 meets for lunch at noon Saturday at Montana Rib and Chop House, Hermitage.
• Farrell High School class of 1960 meets for lunch at 11:30 a.m. today at the Golden Apple Inn, Wheatland.
Spouses and guests welcome.
• Primetimers, a 55 and over group, will meet Tuesday at Clarks Mills United Methodist Church at 10:30 a.m. for fellowship. Program at 11 a.m. will feature Ron Knapp playing and singing. Lunch will be provided at noon.
Everyone welcome. Info: Church, 724-253-2424.
• A bus trip to Hard Rock Rockcino in Northfield, Ohio, is set for April 27. Bus will depart Anderson Coach & Travel, Greenville, at 9 a.m. and will return at 5:30 p.m.
Cost is $30 per person and includes $15 in free play and $5 food voucher. Proceeds benefit Strayhaven Animal Shelter, Hempfield Township. Info: 724-588-6161.
• UPMC Horizon’s gastroenterologist Sharon Miller will discuss the dangers of chronic heartburn and the latest treatment options for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett’s esophagus at a free seminar from 6 to 7:30 p.m. today at UPMC Horizon Womancare Center, 875 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage.
Robert Hemmerlin, Harrisville, who underwent a related procedure, will speak. Refreshments will be served. Registration is required: 724-981-8883.
• Jameson Health System is offering the HOPE Osteoporosis Prevention and Education Program, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. April 22 and 29, and May 6 and 13 at Jameson School of Nursing auditorium, 1211 Wilmington Ave., New Castle.
Highmark members can attend the class at no charge; there is a minimal fee for those who are non-Highmark members. Info/register: 724-656-4270.