• An informational meeting on the fourth degree scheduled for Sunday at Knights of Columbus Sharon Council has been canceled.
A meeting in regards to exemplication of the fourth degree to be held Oct. 5 at St. Mark’s Seminary, Erie, will be held at a later date at the council hall.
Information, contact any member of Sharon Assembly 0960.
• Fraternal Order of Police, Lakelands Lodge 88 Greenville Area FOP, is having a reverse raffle May 10 at the Reynolds Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Buffet-style dinner includes ham, roast beef, sides, drinks and more.
Cost is $25 and includes main board number.
Tickets available through members of Lodge 88, Greenville and Pymatuning police departments, and at the door. Only 200 tickets will be sold.
Grand prize is $750. You must be 18 years or older to participate.
• Stoneboro Garden Club will hold a plant and bake sale from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 10 at Stoneboro Park.
• White Chapel annual spring rummage sale is 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 10 at the church pavilion, 415 New Castle-Mercer Road, three miles south of Route 19 or one mile north of Ligo School. After 2 p.m., it will be $1 a bag.
There will be a bake sale and lunch will be available.
Proceed benefit church mission work.
Info: Ruth Woods 724-533-2352.
• Mercer County Historical Society’s annual dinner is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. May 8 in the Library of the Anderson Building. At 6 p.m. participants will move to the social hall of the Helen Black Miller Memorial Chapel for the meal that includes stuffed chicken breast, veggies, potatoes and all the fixings. After dinner there will be a brief annual meeting and election of officers and board of directors.
A program on John Armor Bingham will be presented by President David M. Miller and William Philson, executive director.
Tickets are $15 per person.