Winter Fest at Buhl Farm park, Hermitage, is 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
• Pancake breakfast featuring Coryea’s homemade syrup, 8 to 11 a.m., in the Casino Ballroom. Cost is $5 for regular and $3 for small.
• Ice sculpture demo with Jeff Kaiser, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., in front of the Casion.
• Dalfy’s Photobooth, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., in the Casino Ballroom. Photo strips will be $5 per 6 by 9 inches and includes props.
• Chili cookoff, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., in the Casino. Register for a spot.
• Music by The Doug Butchy Trio, 11:30 to 12:30 p.m., sponsored by JoJo’s Automotive.
• Sled riding. Take your own sleds.
• Snow angel area and multi-colored freeze pop hunt at the west end of the Kite Field.
• Horse drawn wagon rides by the Golden Run Clydesdales, 1 to 3 p.m. Cost is $2 per person for a ride and all proceeds benefit the park.
• Maple tree tap/syrup-making demo, 12:30 p.m.
• Face painting, 1 to 2 p.m., in the Casino Ballroom.
• Spinner-of-Stories, Miss Victoria performs “Rainbow Crow” at 2:15 p.m. in the Casino conference room.
• Dog sledding in action with Country Critters, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sponsored by Baker Animal Hospital.
• The Great Snowman Challenge will be judged beginning at 2:30 p.m. Prizes awarded for first-, second- and third-place.
Registration forms available at the Casino or on the website at www.buhlfarmpark.com
There also will be grilled hot dogs, hot chocolate, snacks and roasted marshmallows.
Parking available across from the Casino, 715 Hazen Road, Hermitage.
Info: 724-981-5522 or www.buhlfarmpark.com