* Club Pet Adoptions holds its Fourth Annual Reverse Raffle dinner, “An Evening with the Stars,” April 30 at the Reynolds Veterans of Foreign Wars. Doors open at 5 p.m.; dinner served at 7 p.m. and main board drawing at 8 p.m. Grand prize is $1,200. Tickets are $50 per couple and include two sit down dinners, one main board number and beverages. For tickets, call Paula, 724-877-9612 or Robin, 724-646-1299 or stop in at the Club Pet store located in the Shenango Valley Mall, Hermitage.There will also be a Chinese auction, 50/50 raffles and a silent auction.
All proceeds benefit the dogs and cats at Club Pet Adoption, a 501c Rescue. Details: Club Pet, 724-962-0877.
* Strayhaven Animal Shelter hosts a spaghetti dinner from 5 to 8 p.m. April 2 at the Elks Club, Greenville. Cost for dinner is $10; children younger than age 7 eat free.
There will be a 50/50 raffle with three cash prizes. Proceeds benefit medical and general purpose funds for the dogs and cats at the shelter in Hempfield Township.
Info: Facebook.com/StrayhavenAnimalShelter or Strayhaven.Petfinder.com
ä Humane Society of Mercer County is sponsoring a spaghetti dinner from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 27 at Hermitage Fire Station 3. Cost for dinner is $7; children ages 6 and younger eat free. There will be a Chinese auction, lottery board, 50/50 raffle and tear tabs.
* Animal Appeal, a pet rescue, adoption and education organization, has a display of cats seeking responsible adoptive homes at Hermitage Agway, 4065 E. State St., during regular business hours. All cats are leukemia/FIV tested, spayed/neutered, vaccinated and more. An adoption fee is charged. Animal Appeal uses an application process for all adoptions.Info: Hermitage Agway, 724-347-3031 or Animal Appeal, 724-962-9284.
* Girl Scout Junior Troop 30488 is collecting aluminum beverage can tabs to recycle, with the proceeds benefiting Strayhaven Animal Shelter, Hempfield Township. The service project goal is to raise $1,000 by the end of summer.
Tabs can be dropped off at Hurlburt’s Hardware, Greenville, or at the shelter on Donation Road. Info: Kelly Thompson, 724-588-8939
* The Lyons Den Rescue, Inc. will hold the Dog Bowl from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. April 17 at the Grove City Bowl-O-Drome, 540 E Main St. Tickets are $15 and include two bowling games, shoe rental, two slices of pizza, a drink and a refill and a donation to the Lyons Den. There will also be Chinese auction items and pet-related merchandise. Sponsor a lane for $30. To reserve a ticket, donate an item, or sponsor a lane, contact Amy Wentzel 724-458-0752 or email@example.com. For more info or to view adoptable dogs: petfinder.com/shelters/lyonsdenrescue.html