• Central Blood Bank holds a community blood drive from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today. at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township. Call 724-450-7191; walk-ins are welcome. Donors must be at least 17 years old and weigh a minimum of 110 pounds. Most medications are acceptable, and blood donations can be made every 56 days.
• The American Red Cross holds a blood drive from noon to 6 p.m. Thursday in Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage. Blood drives are held there the first and third Thursdays of each month. Make an appointment at www.redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS to find drives that accept double red donors.
• Sharon Regional Health System presents a free foot and ankle screen from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday in the Brookfield Family Medicine Center, 7264 Warren-Sharon Road. Dr. James LaPolla, foot and ankle surgeon, will conduct the screens. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• Sharon Regional Health System offers free pediatric developmental screening or infant/child speech language skills, gross motor skills and eye-hand coordination from 10 to 11 a.m. Thursday in the Diagnostic & Imaging Center, Hermitage. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• Sharon Regional Health System presents free screenings for peripheral vascular disease from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday in the Diagnostic & Imaging Center, Hermitage. Dr. John Ambrosino, specialist in vascular surgery, will read results. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• Primary Health Network offers Affordable Care Act application assistance at these times and locations:
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 4 in Community Library of the Shenango Valley, 11 N. Sharpsville Ave., Sharon.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 18 in The Primary Health Network Community Foundation, 60 Pitt St., Sharon, formerly the Civic Center.
Learn step by step how to enroll for health care free of charge.
Walk-ins welcome. Items you will need to take are: Driver’s license, Social Security card, most recent tax return, current income information and email address/password (if applicable).
Information or to schedule an appointment, call 855-456-5685 or email email@example.com
• UPMC Horizon offers these programs:
Silver and Fit, 1 to 2 p.m. today and Thursday, Wellness Center, 26 Conneaut Lake Road, Hempfield Township. Info: 724-588-3001.
Birth Place tours, 9 to 10 a.m. today, hospital in Farrell. Register: 724-983-7962.
• Sharon Regional Health System offers these programs in the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage, unless otherwise noted:
Bariatric Surgery Informational Meeting from 6 to 8 p.m. Feb. 26. Dr. Sheetal Nijhawan, director of the bariatric surgery program, will speak. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
Highmark Senior Products at 11 a.m. Feb. 26. Register: 800-978-6590.
Tours of the Birthing Center in the hospital, 740 E. State St., Sharon, daily from 1 to 5 p.m. Appointments: 724-983-3927 or www.sharonregional.com for a virtual tour of the Birthing Center.