• Cancer Support Group meets from 1 to 3:30 p.m. today in conference Room 1 of UPMC Horizon, Farrell.
• Weight Loss Surgery Support Group meets at 6 p.m. today in UPMC Horizon’s Womancare Center, Hermitage.
• The National Association for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders holds a support group meeting for men and women with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and their families and friends at 5:30 p.m. Thursdays (except for holidays) in the Founders Room of Notre Dame Church, Hermitage. Info: Renee Zamary, 724-981-5435 or www.anad.org
• Grove City Medical Center is forming an Alzheimer’s support group, which will meet at 7 p.m. March 20 in the Pine Township hospital’s conference room C. The group will be led by Debbie Iliff, community outreach coordinator and trained facilitator. Info: Debbie Iliff 724-450-7193.
• Compassionate Friends Group meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in Sharon Regional Health System’s Diagnostic & Imaging Center, Hermitage. Registration or info: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• Bereavement Support Group or those grieving the death of a loved one meets at 6 p.m. todayFeb. 18 in Behavioral Health Services, Hermitage. Registration or info: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• UPMC Horizon offers a Lamaze Refresher Prenatal Class from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday in conference Room 2 of the hospital in Farrell.
• Quota of Shenango Valley and Sharon Regional Health System sponsor an American Sign Language I sign language class beginning March 6 in the Diagnostic & Imaging Center, Hermitage. There is a $20 fee. Register: 724-983-5518.
• Sharon Regional Health System hosts these classes:
TOPS, or Take Pounds off Sensibly, meets at 9:30 a.m. Tuesdays in the Diagnostic and Imaging Center, Hermitage. Weigh-ins begin at 8:30 a.m. There is a fee but the first class is free. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
The Women’s Center of Sharon Regional presents Prepared Childbirth Series from 6 to 8 p.m. Mondays through February. Women must be no less than 26 weeks pregnant and up to 37 weeks. Kim Stephenson, childbirth educator, is the instructor. Register: 724-983-5518 or 800-346-7997.
• New Healthcare Provider CPR Class at 4 p.m. today in the School of Nursing, 740 E. State St., Sharon. There is a $50 fee. Register: 724-983-CPR1.