• St. George Serbian Orthodox Church, 65 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, is having an Easter lamb sale. Orders are to be picked up at noon April 20.
Cost for roasted lamb is $13 a pound.
To order, call Milosh, 724-347-3942; or Stephanie, 724-877-2459.
• Valley Baptist Church, 500 Sharon-New Castle Road, Farrell, will host an all-you-can-eat Palm Sunday salad spread for the community following morning worship.
Featured will be “Ms. Liz Turkey Salad” along with an assorted variety of meat salads, pasta salads, fruit salads and homemade desserts.
An offering will be accepted.
• Zion’s United Church of Christ, Transfer, holds its annual spring chicken noodle soup luncheon and soup sale from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
The luncheon is all-you-can-eat soup, with beverage and a piece of homemade pie for $6. Quarts of soup are $4.50 or three quarts for $12. Advance orders are recommended by calling 724-456-8144.
All proceeds will be split between the Reynolds School District Back Pack Blessings and Shoe Our Children.
• West Middlesex High School class of 1959 meets for breakfast at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the (West) Middlesex Diner.
Classmates and friends are welcome.
• Hickory High School class of 1956 meets at 9 a.m. TuesdayApril 15 at the (West) Middlesex Diner.
Classmates, spouses and friends are welcome.
• West Middlesex High School class of 1965 gathers for lunch at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the (West) Middlesex Diner.
Spouses and friends are welcome. Info: Beverly Chlpka, 724-962-4806.
• A department service officer from The American Legion will be on hand to answer any questions regarding VA and state benefits from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. April 17 at American Legion Post 299, 1395 E. State St., Sharon.
No appointment is necessary. Take proof of veteran’s status.
Info: 800-274-8387 ext. 2037.