• Sharon High School class of 1953 meets for lunch at noon Wednesday at Denny’s Restaurant, Hermitage.
• Brookfield Over the Hill Gang Seniors will meet at 11 a.m. May 30 at the Brookfield Fire Hall.
Dr. Bonaface will be the speaker.
• Sawhill retirees meet at 10 a.m. June 2 at the American Legion, Sharon.
All retirees and spouses welcome.
• Farrell High School class of 1954 meets at noon May 28 for lunch at Muscarella’s Restaurant, Sharpsville.
• Farrell High School class of 1945 gathers for lunch at noon June 3 at Montana’s Rib & Chop House, Hermitage.
• GFWC Grove City Woman’s Club will install their 2014-15 officers at the June 5 meeting at East Main Presbyterian Church. Business meeting begins at 11:30 a.m.
Two new members will be inducted, Heather Baker and Paula Guarnieri. Luncheon will follow with recognition of golden members, ages over 90 years and members who have served Grove City Woman’s Club 25, 30, 35 and 50 years.
The program will be presented by Jackie Landreid, AWARE’s direct service supervisor. Following the presentation “Angel Bags” filled with items that victims of domestic will be able to use will be given to Jackie.
• Davis and Ulp Street Neighborhood Blockwatch will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Mount Olive Baptist Church, 8184 Ulp St., Masury. All Masury residents are invited.
Info: 330-448-2270 or 330-448-4442.
• The 14th Annual Commodore Perry Lions cruise-in and Chinese auction will be from 4 to 8 p.m. June 7 at Commodore Perry High School, Route 19, 15 miles north of Mercer. Drawings for the Chinese auction begin at 7 p.m. Go-cart raffle ticket drawing at 7:30 p.m.
Free registration, dash plaques, D.J., door prizes, asphalt parking, food and beverages, 50/50 raffle and more. Free adult eye screenings will be provided by Keystone Blind Association.
Proceeds benefit local Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts, Commodore Perry Little League, and numerous Lion’s projects.
Info: 724-253-2599 or visit www.lions14f.org