• Central Christian Church, Hermitage, invites everyone to its free community breakfast from 9 to 11 a.m. June 14. This bimonthly breakfast serves a wide variety of items and receives rave reviews from its customers. There are no requirements to receive the free breakfast.
The church is located at 218 Meadowbrook Road in Hermitage. Meadowbrook Road is off State Street at Eat’n Park.
• Shenango Valley Senior Center, Hermitage, holds a Men’s Day Out party from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 13. Stuffed steak dinner served at noon for $2.50.
There will be pool, shuffleboard, a cornhole tournament and musical entertainment by Chuck Thorpe.
Men must be 50 or older for the tournament and 60 or older with two business days’ notice for lunch.
• Sandy Lake Wesleyan Church, Route 173 south of Sandy Lake borough, holds its annual trash and treasure yard sale from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Proceeds benefit youth camp scholarships and projects.
• St. George’s Serbian Church holds a spaghetti benefit dinner for the Robert “Bobby” Milankovich family from 4 to 7 p.m. June 14 in the church social hall, 65 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage.
Dinner includes meatballs, salad, bread and butter, dessert and coffee.
Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children younger than 12. Takeouts available.
• Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage, is having a Strawberry Festival from 2 to 6 p.m. June 18.
There will be home-grown fresh strawberries, cake, ice cream and beverage for $5. Also available will be stuffed cabbage, cabbage and noodles, hot dogs, sloppy joes, macaroni salad and baked beans.
Advanced tickets, call the church office, 724-981-2050. Tickets also will be available at the door.
Proceeds benefit the air conditioner/heater fund.
• Mercer High School class of 1955 meets at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday for lunch at the Brass Lantern, Route 18 in Transfer.
All classmates and guests are welcome.
• Farrell High School class of 1956 meets for its annual summer outing at 5 p.m. June 28 at Jess’s Junction, Hermitage.
The patio party features hot and cold hors d’oeuvres at $10 per person and a cash bar for all beverages.
Reservations by June 5: Judy, 724-981-2430.
• Reynolds High School class of 1961 meets for lunch at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Carini’s in Transfer.