• West Middlesex High School class of 1959 meets for breakfast at 9 a.m. Dec. 17 at the Middlesex Diner.
All classmates, spouses and friends are welcome.
• Hickory High School class of 1960 meets for lunch at noon Dec. 21 at Montana Rib & Chop House, 3175 E. State St., Hermitage.
• Hickory High School class of 1958 Supper Club gathers at 5 p.m. Dec. 17 at Hermitage Perkins for dinner.
All classmates and guest are invited.
Info: Donna Holter 724-342-0035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Farrell High School class of 1960 meets at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 18 at The Golden Apple Inn, Wheatland.
Spouses and guests welcome.
• An information meeting, Explanation of New Health Care Laws, begins at 6 p.m. Dec. 18 at 16 Vine St., Sharon. Individuals who would like one-on-one help should arrive at 5 p.m. or help can be given after the meeting. Please note the change in the date.
Erin Gill Ninehouser will be the presenter.
The presentation will help people who have had their insurance dropped; share facts of the existing law; and assist people who have never been insured.
• A department service officer from The American Legion will be on hand to answer any questions regarding veteran and state benefits from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 19 at American Legion Post 299, 1395 E. State St., Sharon.
No appointment is necessary. Simply take proof of veteran’s status.
Info: 800-274-8387, ext. 2037.
• Wheatland-Farrell United Methodist Church, 75 Mercer Ave., Wheatland, is having an Old Fashioned Christmas tureen dinner at 3 p.m. Sunday.
Those attending are asked to take a covered dish. Table service will be provided.
Reservations, call 724-347-7532.
• Shenango Valley Ski Club Annual Christmas Gala is Saturday at Tiffany’s Banquet Center, 601 Bedford Road SE, Brookfield. Wine taste is 6 to 7 p.m.; dinner from 7 to 8:30 p.m.; and music by “Good Question” 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.
There will be a silent and Chinese auctions.
Tickets are $35. For tickets, call Michaelene Mattson, 724-981-9220; Betty Savach, 330-568-7029; or Mike George, 724-981-6778.
• Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, is hosting an extra special event for children, Jingle Berry Jam, at 10 a.m. Saturday in the hospital’s café.
Local television personality Jim Loboy will be on hand to welcome Santa and Mrs. Claus and entertain the children with song and dance.
There is an $8 charge that includes a waffle buffet breakfast, photo with Santa, goodie bag and a morning of fun with family and friends.
Reservations or information, call 724-450-7191.