• A free family breakfast is held from 9:30 to 10 a.m. every Sunday at First United Methodist Church, 237 W. Silver St.
Fun activities follow for children and youth. There will also be adult opportunities for parents and grandparents.
• Celebrate the arrival of spring with a 90-minute wildflower walk at at 2 p.m. May 11 at Jennings Environmental Education Center, near Slippery Rock.
• A bus trip to Hard Rock Rockcino in Northfield, Ohio, is set for April 27. Bus will depart Anderson Coach & Travel, Greenville, at 9 a.m. and will return at 5:30 p.m.
Cost is $30 per person and includes $15 in free play and $5 food voucher. Proceeds benefit Strayhaven Animal Shelter, Hempfield Township. Info: 724-588-6161.
• Roast beef dinner served family-style runs from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday at Hartford Masonic Temple, state routes 7 and 305, Hartford.
Menu includes mashed potatoes and gravy, noodles, glazed German carrots, green beans, cole slaw, drinks and dessert.
Cost is $8 for adults; $5 for children and free for preschoolers.
The dinner is cosponsored by Jerusalem Lodge 19 and Hartford Order of the Eastern Star 518.
• Lackawannock Township holds a flea market/bake sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the township building, Route 18.
Fresh Amish doughnuts will be made on the spot as well as many other baked goods for sale. Table space available for $7 for an indoor space and $5 for outside.
Hot dogs and beverages will be sold. Dog licenses also will be sold.
All proceeds benefit the scholarship fund.
Table rentals, call 724-301-4798 or 724-974-1436.
• A soup dinner will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday at the Masonic Hall in West Middlesex.
Cost is $7 for ages 10 and older and a donation for those younger than 10.
Many different types of soups available. Dinner includes soups, salad, bread, crackers, beverages and cakes.