• The Marley family transplant benefit spaghetti dinner will be from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Blessed John Paul II Elementary School cafeteria next to Notre Dame Church, 2335 Highland Road, Hermitage.
Nick Marley, 25, of Hermitage, was diagnosed with Stage 5 chronic kidney failure and placed on the transplant list in March 2013.
This June, his mother, Lori Marley, will be undergoing surgery to donate her kidney to Nick. Friends of the family are holding the dinner to help the family with expenses.
Dinner includes salad, dessert and beverage.
There will also be a gift basket auction, bake sale and a 50/50 drawing.
Tickets are $10 and are available at Creative Preschool and Daycare, Pierce Avenue, Sharpsville; or by calling Linda Sundy at 724-977-5602.
• Stony Point Grange 1694 hosts its annual homemade ice cream supper from 4 to 7 p.m. June 21 at the grange hall, 69 Kremis Road, Greenville. Ice cream suppers will also be held the third Saturday July, August and September.
Ice cream is sold by two to four scoops with toppings. Combo meal is offered with hot or cold sandwich, small salad, two scoops of ice cream and a piece of cake for $5.
• Thyme In Your Kitchen, 79 E. State St., Sharon, hosts a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Friday. The event will include cooking lessons, summer appetizers, wine taste, Chinese auction and music by The James Willaman Situation. Tickets: $50 at www.thymeinyourkitchen.com or 724-704-0124.
• All motorcycle and Jeep riders are welcome to Blessing of the Bikes. Minutemen Riders from Columbus, Ohio, a team of riders sharing their bike journeys of faith, and ventriloquist Dean Bowl will provide a family-fun weekend June 20-22.
Events begin at 8 p.m. June 20 at Fresh Grounds Cafe & Coffee House, 172 Main St., Greenville. Activities being at 10 a.m. June 21 and 22 at New Beginnings Christian Church, 73 Hamburg Road, Greenville. Bike blessing at 1 p.m. June 21 and a group ride at 2:30 p.m. A free lunch will be served at noon June 21 and 22.
Info: 724-588-1276 or www.nbccgreenville.com
• Animal Advocacy will be hosting an adoption fair from 1 to 6 p.m. Saturday at Pet Supplies “Plus,” Hermitage.
• A department service officer from the American Legion will be on hand to answer questions regarding veteran and state benefits from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 19 at American Legion Post 299, 1395 E. State St., Sharon.
No appointment necessary. Simply take proof of veteran’s status.
Info: 800-274-8387, ext. 2037.
• Church Women United of the Shenango Valley request the honor of your presence at their Tom Thumb wedding beginning at 6:30 p.m. July 13 at New Virginia United Methodist Church, South Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage. A reception to immediately follow ceremony.
Tickets in advance are $6 for adults and ages 13 and older, and $3 for ages 6 to 12. Wedding party and ages 5 and younger are free.
Info: Donna Johnson, president, 724-962-0466.