French Creek Township
• The American Red Cross said it is aiding a person displaced by a mobile home fire.
The fire was called in at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday at the Route 322 Mobile Home Park, Mercer County 911 said.
• Robert Coup, 40, of 150 Second Ave., Sharon, has been charged with theft and summary retail theft for stealing two bags of cat food and then taking returning them for $21 at 10:13 a.m. June 18 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Garbriel M. Greene, 24, of 224 Mesabi St., Sharon, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for punching a woman in the face several times at 7:28 p.m. June 20 on the 400 block of Orange Drive, police said.
• Ralph Thompson, 60, of 402 E. Venango St., Mercer, has been charged with making terroristic threats, harassment and defiant trespassing for threatening to burn down a house in the 200 block of North Otter Street June 20 and kicking mulch around the yard, police said.
• John L. O’Brien, 21, of 1253 Sharon-Hogue Road, Masury, on Wednesday was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, careless driving, following too closely and driving at an unsafe speed, stemming from an accident at 7:17 a.m. June 18 on Hazen Drive and 7th Street, Sharpsville, in which he sped through a stop sign and his truck hit a car from behind, police said.
• Samantha Lynn Tatomirovich, 20, of 577 Lafayette Ave., Sharon, at 7:52 p.m. at 27 S. Fifth St., was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police were alerted that she had drugs in her residence. Police said they found marijuana and an aluminum foil pipe there.
• Someone stole a farm gate in a weekend theft at Mercer County 4-H Park, Coolspring Township. Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call police at 724-662-6162.
• Two people were hurt at about 11:05 p.m. Monday in a crash at George Junior and Grove City Mercer roads, Pine Township.
A Grove City juvenile driving south on George Junior ran the red light, police said, and the vehicle collided with an eastbound car driven by Susan Argyle, 58, of Grove City. Argyle was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township.
Rex Gregory II, 18, of Grove City was flown to an area trauma center, police said, without noting which one.
All three motorists were wearing seatbelts, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• William C. Coulter, 45, of 1706 Leise Road, Salem Township; at 2:20 a.m. June 6 on Railroad Street near Fredonia Road, Perry Township, where his pickup got stuck in a ditch; also charged with a lane violation, an open container violation and driving a vehicle without a valid inspection.
• Anthony T. Edwards, 36, of 195 Black Run Road, Liberty Township; at 2:15 a.m. June 15 at Lee and Blacktown roads, Springfield Township; also charged with no registration, a lane violation and careless driving.
French Creek Township
- Death Listing
Deaths from Aug. 2, 2014
Joseph C. Gress, 85, Hermitage.
Ruth N. York Parker, Grove City.
Paul Edward Shafer, 71, Burghill.
Deaths from Aug. 1, 2014
Edmund C. Benton, 84, Hermitage.
Betty Jane Bernadella, 83, Masury.
Helen Walczak, 89, formerly of Sharon.
Elizabeth “Betty” Perrine Walters, 94, Grove City.
James M. Zeka, 84, Sharon.
Deaths from July 31, 2014
Emily Bobby, 98, of Farrell.
Virginia May Guzi, 87, Vandergrift, Pa., formerly of Sharpsville.
M. Luella Lauver, 89, Reynoldsville, Pa.
Deaths from July 30, 2014
Emily Bobby, 86, Farrell.
William “Bill” Joseph Lewandowski, 84, Slippery Rock.
Jean M. Nollinger, 72, Mercer.
Alice Mae Frazee Van Sickle, 93, West Salem Township.
Deaths from July 29, 2014
Dorothie L. Barger, 85, formerly of Grove City.
Frances M. Vellente DiPiero, 86, Farrell.
Rosemary Rossi Fry, 66, Farrell.
Daniel L. Hall, 51, Jamestown.
Frank George Opalensky, 95, formerly of Masury.
Deaths from July 28, 2014
Eleanor E. Kaufman, 93, of New Wilmington.
Nancy L. Kitsch, 76, of West Middlesex, formerly of Farrell.
Thomas P. McComb, 66, of Hermitage.
John Z. Rosala, 73, of Hermitage.
Deaths from July 27, 2014
John “Jack” Halford, 78, of Farrell, formerly of Greenville.
Deaths from July 26, 2014
Jack H. Blystone, 86, Hermitage.
Myrtle Irene Knauff, 88, formerly of Old Ash Road, Springfield Township.
Deaths from July 25, 2014
Leona M. Peters Casacia, 87, Coolspring Township.
Violet “Vi” M. Roman, 79, Youngstown, formerly of the Shenango Valley.
Deaths from July 24, 2014
William T. “Tom” Johnson Sr., 74, Jefferson Township.
William H. Spon, 92, formerly of Emilie Lane, Hermitage.
Deaths from July 23, 2014
Wilma “Bunny” Christman, 93, Hermitage.
Deaths from July 22, 2014
Edward R. Bardelcik, 95, Mercer.
Christiane U. Giardina, 77, Sharon.
Harold E. “Bud” Hall, 90, Big Bend Road, Emlenton.
Charles E. “Chuck” Henderson, 88, New Vernon Township.
Janet E. Patton, 96, Mercer, formerly of Charlotte Avenue, Hermitage.
Paul J. Radkowski, 84, Pulaski.
Deaths from July 21, 2014
William M. Brady, 54, District Road, Delaware Township, Fredonia.
John “Jay” Joseph Wlodarski, 52, of Hubbard.
John ‘Jay’ Joseph Wlodarski
John “Jay” Joseph Wlodarski of Hubbard died peacefully early Saturday morning, July 19, 2014, in Cleveland Clinic after an extended illness. He was 52.
Deaths from July 20, 2014
Anne L. Bobish, 85, of Bobish Road, Pulaski.
Kevin D. Currie, 55, of Slippery Rock.
Christiane U. Giardina, 77, of Sharon.
Judson B. Heess II, 70, of Jackson Center.
- More Death Listing Headlines
- Deaths from Aug. 2, 2014