French Creek Township
• The American Red Cross said it is aiding a person displaced by a mobile home fire.
The fire was called in at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday at the Route 322 Mobile Home Park, Mercer County 911 said.
• Robert Coup, 40, of 150 Second Ave., Sharon, has been charged with theft and summary retail theft for stealing two bags of cat food and then taking returning them for $21 at 10:13 a.m. June 18 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Garbriel M. Greene, 24, of 224 Mesabi St., Sharon, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for punching a woman in the face several times at 7:28 p.m. June 20 on the 400 block of Orange Drive, police said.
• Ralph Thompson, 60, of 402 E. Venango St., Mercer, has been charged with making terroristic threats, harassment and defiant trespassing for threatening to burn down a house in the 200 block of North Otter Street June 20 and kicking mulch around the yard, police said.
• John L. O’Brien, 21, of 1253 Sharon-Hogue Road, Masury, on Wednesday was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, careless driving, following too closely and driving at an unsafe speed, stemming from an accident at 7:17 a.m. June 18 on Hazen Drive and 7th Street, Sharpsville, in which he sped through a stop sign and his truck hit a car from behind, police said.
• Samantha Lynn Tatomirovich, 20, of 577 Lafayette Ave., Sharon, at 7:52 p.m. at 27 S. Fifth St., was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police were alerted that she had drugs in her residence. Police said they found marijuana and an aluminum foil pipe there.
• Someone stole a farm gate in a weekend theft at Mercer County 4-H Park, Coolspring Township. Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call police at 724-662-6162.
• Two people were hurt at about 11:05 p.m. Monday in a crash at George Junior and Grove City Mercer roads, Pine Township.
A Grove City juvenile driving south on George Junior ran the red light, police said, and the vehicle collided with an eastbound car driven by Susan Argyle, 58, of Grove City. Argyle was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township.
Rex Gregory II, 18, of Grove City was flown to an area trauma center, police said, without noting which one.
All three motorists were wearing seatbelts, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• William C. Coulter, 45, of 1706 Leise Road, Salem Township; at 2:20 a.m. June 6 on Railroad Street near Fredonia Road, Perry Township, where his pickup got stuck in a ditch; also charged with a lane violation, an open container violation and driving a vehicle without a valid inspection.
• Anthony T. Edwards, 36, of 195 Black Run Road, Liberty Township; at 2:15 a.m. June 15 at Lee and Blacktown roads, Springfield Township; also charged with no registration, a lane violation and careless driving.