• Melissa S. Crytser, 25, of 8240 Ohio St., was charged with failing to confine her dogs after police said they were called three times with complaints that the animals were running loose and attacking a neighbor’s cat. The last incident happened at 8:10 a.m. Sunday, police said, and she told police her dogs had gotten loose the day before and she was unable to catch them.
• Police found five marijuana plants in a vacant house in the 7900 block of Rose Ave. after neighbors reported the back door of the duplex was open. Police said the home has been vacant about a week and when a patrolman went in to check the home he found the plants on a window sill on the second floor. Police are investigating to find out who owned the plants.
• Brian Tatomirovich, 41, of 570 Meek St., Sharon, was charged with domestic violence at 7:42 p.m. Saturday after he allegedly slapped and punched a 42-year-old woman at a home in the 1100 block of Sharon-Hogue Road, police said.
• Police charged a 15-year-old Masury male with manufacturing an illegal drug after police spotted a suspected marijuana plant in the attic window of his home. A woman who answered the door in the 800 block of Wahabe Court said she didn’t know anything about the plant, but the 15-year-old male who also lived there admitted to owning it. The incident occurred at 12:05 p.m. Friday.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Police arrested Eric Stewart, 22, of Greenville on charges of possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct for allegedly causing a disturbance with a BB gun on Vance Street shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday. Police said they found a clear plastic bag with marijuana on Stewart and that he admitted to having the BB gun outside earlier in the evening but had taken it back inside.
• Christopher Blake, 24, of 113 Dale St., was cited at 8:10 a.m. Saturday and again at about 9:15 a.m. Sunday for letting his dog run at large, police said, adding Blake also was cited for not having tags on the dog.
- Death Listing
Deaths from April 16, 2014
John P. Aiken Sr., 87, Colorado Springs, Colo., formerly of Sharon.
Gladys R. Coates, 83, Upper St. Clair.
Cindy Peterson Burzlaff Essert, 52, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Donald E. Mook, 61, Hermitage.
Fred Steve, 91, Pine Township (Grove City), formerly of Volant.
Jeanne I. (Muschick) Winger, 88, Sandy Lake.
Deaths from April 15, 2014
Christopher R. Coates, 39, of Wheatland.
Aaron Henry Drake, 36, of Hermitage.
Philipe Domingo-Lehnert Griggs, 20, formerly of Mercer.
Wallace N. Hitchcock, 85, of Jamestown.
Donald L. “Goose” Talbert, 78, of Sharon.
Deaths from April 14, 2014
Ada Jane Calvin, 92, Meadville, formerly of Sharpsville.
Paul F. Campoli, 83, Sharpsville.
Ruth Ellen Gladden, 83, Grove City.
William “Billy” C. Marks, 48, Hubbard.
Karen L. Rabold, 66, Coolspring Township (Mercer).
Ronnie A. Swogger, 42, Hermitage.
Deaths from April 13, 2014
John S. Getway, 92, of Sharpsville.
Dominic R. Giancarlo, 84, of southeast Warren, Ohio, formerly of Farrell.
Ruth Marie Nevinsky, 89, of Erie, formerly of Sharon.
Ronald ‘Ronnie’ E. Swogger, 42, of Hermitage.
Donald Talbert, 78, of Sharon.
Deaths from April 12, 2014
Frank E. Baker, 89, Findley Township.
Andrea Joyce Cleland, 56, Fowler Township.
Ralph D. King, 62, Sharon.
Thomas A. Latshaw, 60, York, Pa.
Douglas Schwab, 62, Sharon.
Death for April 11, 2014
Raymond A. Laird, 83, of Mercer, formerly of Hermitage.
Deaths from April 10, 2014
James “Jim” P. Ackerman, 64, Hutto, Texas.
Wanda L. Carrell, 88, Pine Township, formerly of Mercer.
John R. Cusick, 63, Buckeye Drive, South Pymatuning Township.
Dolek “Henry” H. Fill, 86, Hermitage.
Mariah Rose Harsh, infant daughter of Randi J. Silver-Rivera and Rodney Harsh, Greenville.
Rosario J. “Sidy” Surano Sr., 79, Greenville.
Charlene Kathryn Eakin Walls, 69, South Point, Ohio, formerly of Grove City.
Cynthia Marie Magyary
Cynthia Marie Magyary of Wynfield Lane, New Wilmington, ran into the arms of her Heavenly Father and waiting parents on Monday evening, April 7, 2014, after a brave battle with cancer. She was 57.
Deaths from April 9, 2014
Jeffrey Lawrence Brown, 50, Farrell.
Gerald W. Cagle, 52, Sharpsville.
Robert Joseph Chiavazza, 76, Sharon.
Cynthia Marie Magyary, 57, New Wilmington.
Deaths from April 8, 2014
Margaret Elizabeth Bloom, 88, of West Middlesex.
Helen E. Bralich, 91, of Farrell.
Frank J. Nettinger, 89, of Hermitage
Sherry D. Sines, 65, of Jefferson Township (Mercer).
Deaths from April 7, 2014
Heath Edward Bechtel, 41, of Sharpsville.
Betty A. Bogner, 90, of Masury.
Marjorie Croft Dill of Sharon.
Anna Hallas, 91, of Hermitage
Oscar L. Paden, 91, of Grove City.
Mary K. Perell, 89, of Niles, Ohio.
Deaths from April 6, 2014
Anthony “Tony” DeBonis, 85, of Sharpsville.
Donald E. Yarnell Jr., 67, of Brookfield.
Deaths for April 5, 2014
Janice E. Crawley, 85, Pine Township.
David Galicia, 67, Sharpsville.
Merle W. Langley, 72, Idaho, formerly of Orangeville.
Deaths from April 4, 2014
Sarah Q. Turnage Anderson, 82, Farrell.
Jeffrey M. Park, 52, Fredonia.
C. Evelyn Waid, 90, Grove City.
Deaths from April 3, 2014
Socci “Sam” L. Bucciarelli, 88, Sharpsville.
Edward J. Davis, 73, formerly of Pymatuning Township.
James Allen “Spike” Marsh, 67, of Mercer.
Donald N. Ondo, 70, Grove City.
Velma M. Rouse, 97, Salem, Ohio, formerly of Grove City.
Marie Smith-Fisher, 75, of Sharon.
- More Death Listing Headlines
- Deaths from April 16, 2014