MERCER COUNTY —
Mercer County completed scanning 337 absentee ballots Friday morning which have been added to Tuesday’s vote totals posted on the county’s website, said Jeff Greenburg, Mercer County’s elections director.
The website address is: www.mcc.co.mercer.pa.us
Other election updates given by Greenburg:
• One military absentee ballot from Delaware Township was received and will be added to voting results on Tuesday.
• The Mercer County Board of Elections will review any provisional ballots that were cast at a public meeting 10 a.m. Wednesday.
• Work will begin accumulating write-in votes on Tuesday. Those results will be available to the public following the Board of Elections meeting June 4.
• The first signing of the elections books is set for 10 a.m. June 5.
• The second signing of the election books, which will make results official, is set for 10 a.m. June 12.
All meetings will be held in the commissioner’s conference room at the courthouse. The county commissioners comprise the Board of Elections.