Sharon City Schools
Directors on Monday:
• Nominated Pamela J. Corini for consideration as Intermediate Unit IV board member for January 23 through April 23 to fill a vacancy.
• Approved the resignation of Taralee Williams as substitute teacher and head volleyball coach
• Hired Chad McCombs as head girls’ softball coach with a three-year contract per the STA bargaining unit.
• Hired assistant wrestling coaches at $831 each: Gerry Mausser; Ryan Mergl; Mark Dye; George Senay.
• Hired the following support staff for the COOL program:
Matthew Blough, Allison Fabian, Katie Parrish for 17.5 hours per week at $16 per hour; Aaron Brown, substitute, 17.5 hours per week at $13 per hour.