• Wendi D. Madden, 44, of Grove City, has been charged with forgery and tampering with records for falsifying an application for a background check Oct. 24 in an attempt to gain employment, police said.
• Justin W. Moore, 30, of Mercer, was arrested at 11:15 a.m. Dec. 11 on a charge of criminal trespassing for being in a home at 11:50 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 100 block of North Broad Street without permission, police said.
• Items valued at $1,970 were stolen between 5 and 9:30 p.m. Nov. 21 in the burglary of an apartment in the 300 block of West Main Street, police said.
• Amy M. Russell, 27, of 566 12th St., Pymatuning Township; John E. Durman, 26, of 135 Pearrell St., Sharon; and Jesse D. Estay, 40, of Conemaugh, Pa., have been charged with criminal trespassing and criminal mischief for participating in forcing open a door at 12:47 p.m. June 25 at an apartment in the 1500 block of Parke Drive, police said. Estay also was charged with possessing an instrument of crime for having a baseball bat, police said.
• Russell Wagoner, 46, of 416 Hull St., was charged at 10:49 a.m. Friday with possession of marijuana, a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police said they found three jars and a plastic grocery bag filled with marijuana, pipes, prescription medicine, and marijuana seeds at his home.
• Matthew Dipner, 29, of New Castle, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia at 3:18 p.m. Friday when he was found while overdosing in a parking lot in the 100 block of South Water Avenue, police said.
Police said they found two syringes, one filled with suspected heroin, a spoon, a rope used to inject drugs and a hydrocodone pill in his car. Paramedics assisted.
• Someone stole seven video games worth $250 between 11 p.m. Monday and 7:45 a.m. Tuesday from a bedroom in a home in the 400 block of Ellsworth Street, police said.
• Tyler J. Daniels, 20, of 10 Zahniser Road, Lackawannock Township, was charged with simple assault and harassment for punching a man in the face Dec. 9 at home, police said.
• Roger Kayser Jr., 54, of 60 Kayser Lane, Stoneboro, has been charged with theft for failing to return a car he had borrowed Dec. 6 from a man who lives on Coolspring Street, Coolspring Township, police said.
Kayser and the car were found in Neshannock Township, Lawrence County, where police there arrested him, police said.
• Ryan M. Riester, 27, of Meadville, was arrested at 11:40 a.m. Oct. 16 on state Route 58, Delaware Township, where his car went into a ditch, on charges of driving under the influence of Methadone, Clonazepam and other drugs, a lane violation, careless driving and failing to notify PennDOT of change of address, police said.
• Joshua L. Irwin, 34, of 210 Long Hill Road, Salem Township, has been charged with furnishing drug-free urine for trying to pass off urine he had stored in an eye drops bottle taped to his genitals at 3 p.m. Nov. 25 at the office of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole in East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• Four car tire rims and tires were stolen from a garage between 5 a.m. and 3 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of Mercer Road, Delaware Township, police said.
• Robert C. Totef, 34, of Jackson Center, and Carla D. Winblood, 54, of Mercer, were charged with harassment for fighting at 12:50 a.m. Tuesday in an apartment in the 200 block of Franklin Road, Coolspring Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Richard A. Nelson, 39, of 90 Shenango Park Road, Pymatuning Township; at 8:24 p.m. Nov. 7 in the 7400 block of Lamor Road, where his Jeep hit a utility pole; also charged with reckless and careless driving; Jefferson volunteer firefighters assisted.
• Fredrick C. Cullen, 46, of 1185 Petersburg Road, Sandy Creek Township; at 11:31 p.m. Nov. 1 on Greenville-Sheakleyville Road, west of Mitchell Hill Road, Salem Township, where his pickup crashed into a ditch; also charged with a lane violation and careless driving.