• Police cited six juveniles for riding all-terrain vehicles and dirt bikes on Brookfield Avenue at 2:30 p.m. Monday. The vehicles were all towed to the township’s impound lot, police said.
• Two men were arrested for allegedly trying to steal liquor from a business at 902 S. Irvine Ave. at 8 p.m. Friday.
Police said the clerk detained John Burlick, 19, of Hubbard and Tyler Blankenship, 20, of 8073 Addison Road, Masury. Both men were charged with theft, police said.
• Paul Yassall, 53, of 7427 Warren-Sharon Road, Brookfield, was charged with drug possession after police searched his vehicle and found what they believe was marijuana in the ashtray.
Police searched his vehicle at 10:50 p.m. Friday while it was parked illegally in the grass near Davis and Hazelton streets.
• Three people were cited between 7 and 10 p.m. Friday with underage drinking at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7.
Police said they charged Michael Learn, 20, of Meadville; Karlee Gregg, 20, of Grove City; and a 17-year-old male.
• A Yamaha dirt bike worth $1,350 was stolen between 9 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday from a garage in the 800 block of Bedford Road, police said.
• A Jeep Grand Cherokee, valued at $3,500, was stolen between 11p.m. May 28 and 6 p.m. Thursday from an area near the railroad tracks along Sharon-Bedford Road.
Police said the owner, a 40-year-old Masury man, told them he parked the vehicle there while he went fishing and when he returned it wouldn’t start. He said he left the vehicle there and when he returned to work on it, it was gone.
• Michael Robinson, 39, of Baldwin Avenue, turned himself in at 9 p.m. Monday at the police station on a warrant related to a weekend fight.
Police said Robinson argued and fought over a woman at 11 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Baldwin with Orlando Brooks, 28, whose address is in the 1100 block.
Robinson, who was gone when police arrived, smashed a beer bottle on Brooks’ face, pulled out a knife during the fight and bit Brooks above the elbow during a struggle over the knife, police said.
Brooks was treated at the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System for cuts and the bite wound, police said.
Robinson was charged with aggravated and simple assault, making terroristic threats and harassment, police said.