• Police cited six juveniles for riding all-terrain vehicles and dirt bikes on Brookfield Avenue at 2:30 p.m. Monday. The vehicles were all towed to the township’s impound lot, police said.
• Two men were arrested for allegedly trying to steal liquor from a business at 902 S. Irvine Ave. at 8 p.m. Friday.
Police said the clerk detained John Burlick, 19, of Hubbard and Tyler Blankenship, 20, of 8073 Addison Road, Masury. Both men were charged with theft, police said.
• Paul Yassall, 53, of 7427 Warren-Sharon Road, Brookfield, was charged with drug possession after police searched his vehicle and found what they believe was marijuana in the ashtray.
Police searched his vehicle at 10:50 p.m. Friday while it was parked illegally in the grass near Davis and Hazelton streets.
• Three people were cited between 7 and 10 p.m. Friday with underage drinking at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7.
Police said they charged Michael Learn, 20, of Meadville; Karlee Gregg, 20, of Grove City; and a 17-year-old male.
• A Yamaha dirt bike worth $1,350 was stolen between 9 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday from a garage in the 800 block of Bedford Road, police said.
• A Jeep Grand Cherokee, valued at $3,500, was stolen between 11p.m. May 28 and 6 p.m. Thursday from an area near the railroad tracks along Sharon-Bedford Road.
Police said the owner, a 40-year-old Masury man, told them he parked the vehicle there while he went fishing and when he returned it wouldn’t start. He said he left the vehicle there and when he returned to work on it, it was gone.
• Michael Robinson, 39, of Baldwin Avenue, turned himself in at 9 p.m. Monday at the police station on a warrant related to a weekend fight.
Police said Robinson argued and fought over a woman at 11 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Baldwin with Orlando Brooks, 28, whose address is in the 1100 block.
Robinson, who was gone when police arrived, smashed a beer bottle on Brooks’ face, pulled out a knife during the fight and bit Brooks above the elbow during a struggle over the knife, police said.
Brooks was treated at the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System for cuts and the bite wound, police said.
Robinson was charged with aggravated and simple assault, making terroristic threats and harassment, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Someone forced open a storage shed at 12:18 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Fruit Avenue, Farrell, and stole cases of soft drinks, a large bag of potatoes and a potato cutter, valued at $250.
• Brian Savage, 28, of 1026 Wallis Ave., Farrell, was cited at 2:08 p.m. in the 700 block of Idaho Street, Farrell, after police said they stopped him on a pocket bike and he swore loudly and spat at the patrolman.
He was charged with driving without a license, driving an unregistered, unlicensed vehicle and disorderly conduct.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Nicholas Bortmas, 21, of Youngstown; after an accident at 12:40 a.m. Saturday at Warren-Sharon Road and state Route 7. Police said the vehicle Bortmas was driving its the side of another vehicle while trying to pass. He was also charged with driving under suspension, reckless driving and a passing violation.
• Matthew Mulligan, 20, of 824 Valley View Road, Brookfield; after police found him trying to push his car home with the right rear wheel off at 1:40 a.m. Saturday. Police said the car hit the curb and the wheel fell off along Warren-Sharon Road near Valley View Drive. He was also charged with failing to control his vehicle.
• Damien Marrow, 29, of 3868 Amhurst Drive, Hermitage; at 11:20 p.m. Monday on Sharpsville Avenue; also charged with possession of a narcotic – suboxone – without a prescription; taken to Mercer County Jail on a parole detainer.
• Rachelle Frampton, 28, of 711 Baldwin Ave., Sharon; at 7:20 p.m. Monday outside a business on Addison Road on a Trumbull County Sheriff’s warrant for failure to appear in court to face a driving under suspension charge.
• Henry Cooks IV, 20, no known address; Monday evening on Bank Place on a Mercer County bench warrant for violating parole.