Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Someone forced open a storage shed at 12:18 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Fruit Avenue, Farrell, and stole cases of soft drinks, a large bag of potatoes and a potato cutter, valued at $250.
• Brian Savage, 28, of 1026 Wallis Ave., Farrell, was cited at 2:08 p.m. in the 700 block of Idaho Street, Farrell, after police said they stopped him on a pocket bike and he swore loudly and spat at the patrolman.
He was charged with driving without a license, driving an unregistered, unlicensed vehicle and disorderly conduct.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Nicholas Bortmas, 21, of Youngstown; after an accident at 12:40 a.m. Saturday at Warren-Sharon Road and state Route 7. Police said the vehicle Bortmas was driving its the side of another vehicle while trying to pass. He was also charged with driving under suspension, reckless driving and a passing violation.
• Matthew Mulligan, 20, of 824 Valley View Road, Brookfield; after police found him trying to push his car home with the right rear wheel off at 1:40 a.m. Saturday. Police said the car hit the curb and the wheel fell off along Warren-Sharon Road near Valley View Drive. He was also charged with failing to control his vehicle.
• Damien Marrow, 29, of 3868 Amhurst Drive, Hermitage; at 11:20 p.m. Monday on Sharpsville Avenue; also charged with possession of a narcotic – suboxone – without a prescription; taken to Mercer County Jail on a parole detainer.
• Rachelle Frampton, 28, of 711 Baldwin Ave., Sharon; at 7:20 p.m. Monday outside a business on Addison Road on a Trumbull County Sheriff’s warrant for failure to appear in court to face a driving under suspension charge.
• Henry Cooks IV, 20, no known address; Monday evening on Bank Place on a Mercer County bench warrant for violating parole.