• Police are asking for help from businesses approached Monday afternoon by a white woman in her mid-50s who went door to door on South Broad Street selling hoagies as a fundraiser. The hoagies were not delivered and the fundraiser was a scam, police said.
• Desiree M. DeJulia, 32, of 592 Fourth Ave., Sharon, has been charged with harassment for sending more than 100 text messages and making eight telephone calls to a woman Aug. 12 and 13, police said. DeJulia threatened to get the woman fired and come to work and spit in her face, police said.
• Jennifer L. Trepasso, 35, of 5613 Virginia Road, Hermitage, has been charged with manufacture of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia for having two pot plants, grow lights, plant food and other growing equipment in a bedroom closet at 9:25 a.m. March 24 at home, police said.
The items were found by Southwest Mercer County Regional police searching the home during an investigation of counterfeit currency, police said.
• Shawn Cantelupe, 32, of 624 S. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, was charged with aggravated and simple assault, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct after police were called at 6:41 p.m. Tuesday to the emergency room at the hospital at Sharon Regional Health System.
Police said Cantelupe broke a computer monitor in an exam room, swung at security guards and hit two police in a struggle.
Cantelupe, who was held at the hospital for a mental health evaulation, had to be subdued with a Taser and one policeman had a scrape and another a nosebleed.
• Kyle Cheza, 42, 701 Spencer Ave., Sharon, was charged with trespassing Monday evening after he returned to a home in the 600 block of Stambaugh Avenue after police told him to leave following a disturbance.
South Pymatuning Township
• Jason J. Zuppe, 19, of Transfer, has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for taking about $3,000 in gold and diamond jewelry Aug. 9 from a home he was visiting in the 1700 block of Buckeye Drive, police said.
• Anthony E. “Ant” Lewis Jr., 24, of 1047 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, has been charged with possession of crack cocaine and possession with intent to deliver for selling $100 worth of the drug to an informant at 2 p.m. March 28 in the alley behind his home, police said.
• About $300 in undisclosed items were stolen from a PennDOT truck Aug. 13 or 14 on Franklin Road, Jackson Township, police said.
ä Someone threw a cement block through a glass window between July 9 and Aug. 13 at Hadley Rod & Gun Club, Perry Highway, Perry Township, police said.
• A wallet containing $90 was stolen between 9 a.m. and noon Sunday at the front desk of the Mercer Motel, 213 Franklin St., Coolspring Township, police said.
• About $140 in undisclosed items was stolen Aug. 9 or 10 from an unlocked vehicle on Mercer Street, Sandy Lake Township, police said.
• Two residents of Ontario, Canada, were treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after a car-pickup crash at 5:50 p.m. Sunday on Perry Highway at Creek Road, Springfield Township, police said.
The injured, Kyung-Hun Griffin, 59, and Christine Griffin, 20, were passengers in a northbound car driven by David Griffin, 61, of Ontario, who made a left turn onto Creek in front of a southbound pickup driven by Jacob S. Yoder, 58, of Volant, police said.
• Police said a small, black, extended-cab pickup hit a car and left the scene of an accident at 8:03 a.m. Aug. 15 on Leesburg-Grove City Road at Leesburg Road, Springfield Township, police said.
No one in the car driven by Shannon L. Croteau, 44, of East Hampstead, N.H., was injured.
The pickup could have green paint and damage on the driver’s side rear wheel area, police said.
• Someone tried to pry open a window Sunday at Rudy’s Restaurant, 1641 Mercer Grove City Road, Springfield Township, but apparently was scared off when the burglar alarm activated at 11:51 p.m., police said.
• Someone broke into a home at 8 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of Stoneboro Road, Wolf Creek Township, but nothing was taken, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Jermaine L. Price, 27, of 3153 Main St., West Middlesex; at 1:24 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of Pine Hollow Boulevard, where he drove off the road and his vehicle hit a pedestrian; also charged with a lane violation.
• David A. Johnson, 50, of 79 Horvath Farms Road, Jefferson Township; at 7:22 p.m. Friday in a parking lot in the 5500 block of East State Street, where his pickup hit a sport-utility vehicle.
• Craig C. Campbell, 40, of 443 Colonial Court, Sharpsville; at 12:47 a.m. Sunday at North Kerrwood Drive and East State Street; also charged with a lane violation.
• Jared Smith, 40, of 1803 Powers Ave., South Pymatuning Township; at 5:45 p.m. Tuesday by South Pymatuning police on a warrant for making terroristic threats for threatening a man July 22 in the 1100 block of Harry Street.