• Kenneth N. Matvey, 36, of 846 S. Darby Road, Hermitage, was charged with theft, loitering and prowling at night and criminal mischief for breaking into a sport-utility vehicle at 11:16 p.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of Pine Hollow Boulevard, police said. He was scared off by the vehicle’s owner and nothing was found to be missing, police said.
• Dezaun M. Jones, 23, of Columbus, was charged with burglary, theft and conspiracy to commit burglary and theft for participating in the June 25 break-in at an apartment in the 1500 block of Parke Drive and theft of a television, two air conditioners and a cigarette-rolling machine, police said. The TV was sold July 6 at a pawn shop in Columbus, police said.
• Zachariah E. Hardman, 20, of 292 Independence Court, Sharon, was charged with criminal trespass for being in Orange Village apartments, Orange Drive, Nov. 22, when he has been banned from the premises, police said.
• Jessica M. Scannell, 21, of 1525 Parke Drive, Hermitage, was charged with obstructing administration of law and false identification for giving police an incorrect name at 10:35 a.m. Dec. 3 at home when police responded to an open line call to Mercer County 911, police said. She was wanted on a felony retail theft warrant issued by District Judge Lorinda L. Hinch, Mercer, police said.
• Danny J. Rabold, 37, of 2396 Saratoga Drive, Hermitage, was arrested at 8:44 a.m. Nov. 26 on Haywood Street near Homer Avenue on charges of driving under the influence of Vicodin and driving without registration, inspection or insurance, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• McCray R. Hyman, 44, of 315 Prospect St., Sharon, was arrested Wednesday by Sharon police on a Southwest warrant charging him with terroristic threats and simple assault for hitting a woman in the face, back and arm and saying he could get away with killing her at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 500 block of Hamilton Avenue, Farrell.
• In a theft discovered at about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, somebody stole 15 radiators valued at $300 from Hoovler Volkswagen, 795 Mercer Road, Delaware Township, state police said.
• At about 7 p.m. Dec. 6, a woman stole four watches valued at $912 from Coach at Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Samuel B. Patterson, 21, of 2445 Romar Drive, Hermitage; at 11:44 p.m. Dec. 5 on Highland Road; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed.
• Jeremy A. Archie, 27, of 693 King St., Sharon; at 12:43 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 200 block of Dutch Lane; also charged with possession of marijuana.
• Thomas J. Eicher, 42, of 2430 Hoezle Road, Hermitage; at 8:42 p.m. Nov. 18 at Lynnwood Drive and Broadway Avenue, where his car hit a tractor-trailer; also charged with a stop sign violation.