The Herald, Sharon, Pa.

Crime

December 23, 2013

Police, Fire for Dec. 23, 2013

- — Sandy Lake

• Firefighters helped clear smoke from a house after a pile of clothes in the basement caught fire at about 9:30 a.m. Sunday in a duplex apartment at 3334 N. Main St.

The tenant, whose name firefighters did not get, extinguished the fire with water and a fire extinguisher, firefighters said. There was no structural damage to the building.

The cause of the fire was believed to be electrical.

1
Text Only
Crime
Featured Ads
Facebook
Twitter Updates
Follow us on twitter
AP Video
Netanyahu Vows to Destroy Hamas Tunnels Obama Slams Republicans Over Lawsuit House Leaders Trade Blame for Inaction Malaysian PM: Stop Fighting in Ukraine Cantor Warns of Instability, Terror in Farewell Ravens' Ray Rice: 'I Made a Huge Mistake' Florida Panther Rebound Upsets Ranchers Small Plane Crash in San Diego Parking Lot Busy Franco's Not Afraid of Overexposure Fighting Blocks Access to Ukraine Crash Site Dangerous Bacteria Kills One in Florida Workers Dig for Survivors After India Landslide Texas Scientists Study Ebola Virus Smartphone Powered Paper Plane Debuts at Airshow Southern Accent Reduction Class Cancelled in TN