• Marcus D. Millhouse, 23, New Castle, was charged at about 3:50 a.m. Saturday with possession of marijuana at Second Street and Standard Avenue, police said.
• Jason Gehr, 25, of 111 Coal Hill Road, West Salem Township, was cited for defiant trespass at 5:45 p.m. Saturday on Maple Drive, police said.
• Nicholas A. Boyles, 29, of 142 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was cited for harassment at 2:03 a.m. Sunday at home, police said.
• Sohnnette R. Harrison, 36, of 1410 Parke Drive Apartment 2C, Hermitage, was charged with simple assault, obstructing the administration of law and disorderly conduct at 6:59 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of George Street, police said.
• Jarrod Ayres, 19, of 139 N. Water Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:15 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue, police said.
• Cesily Pollock, 18, of 24 Pierce Ave. Apartment B, Sharpsville, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and underage drinking after an incident at 10:39 p.m. Feb. 17 at her home, police said.
SW Mercer County Regional
• Linda Marlene Kaiser, 54, of 569 Charlotte Ave., Hermitage, was arrested at about 8:15 a.m. Feb. 22 on charges of harassment, stalking, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass, stemming from a disturbance in the 400 block of Mitchell Road in Shenango Township, police said.
• Someone stole three flat screen TVs, a video game system and audio equipment at about 2:45 a.m. Saturday from a house in the 500 block of Roemer Boulevard, police said.
• Someone stole two socket sets at about 2:25 p.m. Saturday from a garage on Arnocki Lane in Shenango Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Scott H. Redfoot, 26, of Wasser Road, Hempfield Township; at 2:14 a.m. Thursday after an accident on state Route 18 at Walnut Street in West Salem Township.
• James M. Hanrahan, 33, of 7365 Warren-Sharon Road, Brookfield; at 1:25 a.m. Sunday in the 800 block of Sharpsville Avenue.
SW Mercer County Regional
• Darrell Michael Petroski, 54, of 122 Valley Road, Eighty-Four, Pa., at 5:51 p.m. near the intersection of Romain and Sharon-New Castle roads in Farrell, police said.
• Guy Harper III, 26, of 98 Horvath Farm Road, Lackawannock Township; on a warrant for acquisition of a controlled substance at 3:12 p.m. Sunday in Hermitage by Sharpsville police.
• Wayne Rhyal, 41, Cortland; at 2:19 a.m. Monday by Greenville-West Salem Township police.
• Ted L. Cornelison, 56, of 6545 Warren-Sharon Road, Brookfield; on a warrant from West Farmington, Ohio, police at about 9:10 p.m. Sunday at his home by Brookfield police; taken to Trumbull County Jail.
• Clyde Edward Hawkins, 30, of 380 Cedar Ave., Sharon; turned himself in Wednesday to Southwest Mercer County Regional Police on outstanding Mercer County Common Pleas Court warrants.
• Larry James Wadino, 60, Virginia Beach, Va.; on theft by deception fugitive warrants from Virginia and Allegheny County, Pa., on Thursday at District Judge Ronald E. Antos’ court in Farrell by Southwest Mercer County Regional Police.
• Deana Marie Gammon, 23, of 697 S. Stateline Road, Sharon; on warrants for failure to appear issued by District Judge Ronald E. Antos on Friday on Fruit Avenue in Farrell by Southwest Mercer County Regional Police.