• Thomas E. Pollock, 33, of 55 W. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana after police responded to a noise complaint at 2:42 a.m. Sunday at 502èLucy St., Masury, police said.
Police said they knocked and were told to enter and they saw Pollock sitting in a chair rolling a marijuana joint.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Marc Robert Bresnan, 22, of 505 Jackson St., Apartment 3, Jamestown, and Timothy Thomas Calvin, 26, Adamsville, were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after the truck in which they were riding was stopped at 3 a.m. Sunday at College and Packard avenues, Greenville, police said.
Police said they stopped the truck because the men were reportedly part of a disturbance at a Greenville store.
• William C. Hopkins, 26, of 1212 Barkeyville Road, Pine Township, was charged with simple assault and harassment after he hit a woman in the face and shoved her into a car at about 2:15 a.m. Jan. 11 on Blair Street, police said Monday.
• David Tompkins, 23, West State Road, Jamestown, was charged with false identification to law enforcement and driving on a suspended or revoked license after a traffic stop at 12:40 a.m. Monday on College Avenue at Webster Drive, police said.
• William W. Kurpe, 62, of 440 Latonka Drive, Jackson Township, has been charged with theft and criminal trespassing for entering his landlord’s unlocked sport-utility vehicle in a parking lot in the 1200 block of North Hermitage Road and taking two money bags that contained two checks, a boat title and tax and ledger documents, police said. Kurpe admitted opening the door, but said he did not take anything, police said.
• Candice Sue Sprenkle, 29, Meadville, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 2:28 a.m. Monday at Third Street and Arlington Drive, police said.
• Walter L. Ayres, 36, of 282 N. Sharpsville Ave., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at 2:49 p.m. Friday on Main Avenue, police said.
SW Mercer County Regional
• John T. Jackson, 49, of 222 Fruit Ave., Farrell, has been charged with burglary, criminal trespassing and criminal mischief.
Police said they were called at 10:20 a.m. Friday to a report of a burglary in progress at 809 Lee Ave., Farrell, and Jackson walked out of the house while police were awaiting backup. Jackson kicked in a door and cut copper tube from the basement, police said. He had pieces of copper tube and a cutter on him, police said.
• Someone broke into a home in the 200 block of Liberty Street, Jamestown between 10:45 a.m. Jan. 25 and 8:45 a.m. Jan. 26, police said. They stole several hundred dollars and a $1,900 television.
• Alan Flummer, 26, of 468 Dutch Lane, Hermitage; at 9:37 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Maple after he drove into a snow bank.
• Thomas Griffiths, 19, of North Carolina; at 1:52 a.m. Sunday at a business in the 900 block of U.S. Route 62 in Masury on a warrant from Trumbull County for a probation violation.